Not ready to apply?
Please sign up to join our Talent Community or update your profile HERE >.
Inhouse Talent Acquisition Partner with German
Krakow, małopolskie, Poland
Job ID: 7027
Date published: 15-Oct-2018
Pontoon drives the acquisition of permanent talent and manages contingent and project workforce on behalf of an organization. We ensure a superior candidate experience and maximize employer brand. We provide efficiency, flexibility and scalability. We manage and optimize supplier partnerships and leverage the best workforce technologies. We manage risk and give full visibility of an organization’s talent.
Proudly part of The Adecco Group – the world’s leading provider of workforce solutions and a Fortune Global 500 company – the Pontoon team supports clients across the globe in over 100 countries.
Inhouse Talent Acquisition Partner with German (business fluent)
The Inhouse Talent Acquisition Partner is accountable for the full life-cycle of recruitment of our internal recruitment in Germany in particular, Poland as well in other countries in EMEA. Based at our SSC in Krakow you will be part of a global organization and dealing with international stakeholders.
- Determines or is provided with staffing needs and identifies, engages and recruits qualified candidates from the candidate pipeline.
- Analyzes requirements and qualifies candidates by conducting telephone and/or face-to-face interviews according to identified qualification standards.
- Selects candidates using discretion and independent judgment and prepares and delivers candidate presentations.
- Enters and tracks candidate data in recruitment system and runs standard reports as required.
- Maintains effective, ongoing relationships with candidates throughout the full life-cycle of recruitment, in addition to candidates who are in between assignments.
- Fields moderately complex to complex inquiries from candidates and hiring managers; escalates inquiries to senior team members and/or management as necessary.
- Assists with coordinating logistics for recruiting events, such as job fairs, open houses, and identifies areas of potential optimization, shares with management, and assists with developing solutions.
- Collaborates with team members to develop and maintain a unified approach to talent sourcing and recruitment.
- Trains and provides guidance on industry best practices, as well as internal client-specific needs and expectations, to less experienced team members.
- Proactively establishes and maintains beneficial business relationships through networking with industry contacts, association members, trade groups, employment groups and/or social media.
- Initiates requisitions and/or assist with facilitating appropriate approvals for requisitions.
- Schedules candidates for telephone and/or face-to-face interviews and orientations.
- Administers pre-employment activities, including, but not limited to, coordinating forms, applications, offer letters and expense reports, background and reference checks.
- Audits candidate files to ensure required records are completed and entered into the appropriate electronic systems.
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION & JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor’s degree with previous experience utilizing Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) and/or Human Resources/Recruitment.
- Skilled in communicating effectively verbally and in writing.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
- Ability to prioritize, organize and perform multiple work assignments simultaneously while meeting assigned deadlines.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and handle highly sensitive/confidential information.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to demonstrate effective customer services skills.
- Ability to understand, interpret and apply related federal, state, and local laws, rules and regulations.
- Knowledge of and the ability to apply the principles, best practices and standards of the full life-cycle of recruiting.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products, such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Advanced proficiency with electronic recruiting resources, such as customer relationship management (CRM) tools, applicant tracking systems (ATS) and job boards.
- Business fluent in German and English is a must.