Not ready to apply?
Please sign up to join our Talent Community or update your profile HERE >.
Inhouse Talent Sourcing Partner with German
Krakow, małopolskie, Poland
Job ID: 7031
Date published: 15-Oct-2018
Pontoon drives the acquisition of permanent talent and manages contingent and project workforce on behalf of an organization. We ensure a superior candidate experience and maximize employer brand. We provide efficiency, flexibility and scalability. We manage and optimize supplier partnerships and leverage the best workforce technologies. We manage risk and give full visibility of an organization’s talent.
Proudly part of The Adecco Group – the world’s leading provider of workforce solutions and a Fortune Global 500 company – the Pontoon team supports clients across the globe in over 100 countries.
Inhouse Talent Sourcing Partner with German (business fluent)
As an Inhouse Talent Sourcing Partner you will take ownership of active and passive talent acquisition for our internal positions in EMEA. Based in our centre in Krakow you will be part of a global organization and dealing with international stakeholders.
- Utilize advanced search techniques to identify candidates on databases, through networking/recommendations or via the Internet within agreed SLA timescales.
- Market mapping by researching the market, competitor mapping, geography mapping.
- Creation and management of “talent pools” for frequently hired roles.
- Directly contacting candidates to qualify interest in opportunity and encourage to apply.
- Post roles on client career site, external sites and other media, checking wording/formatting is appropriate meets brand and format guidelines.
- Manage any advertising responses and give feedback to unsuccessful candidates.
- Conduct initial base level screen against pre-agreed criteria. If required, instigate additional sourcing activity to strengthen candidate pipeline.
- Prepare shortlist for Hiring Manager/Recruiter to finalize selection.
- Achieving personal Direct Recruitment Targets.
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION & JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Skilled in communicating effectively verbally and in writing.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
- Experience of Direct Sourcing.
- Expertise in candidate sourcing, including internet and off line database searches.
- Networking skills / Social Networking knowledge.
- Previous experience in a permanent recruitment team (in-house/agency).
- Business standard English and German.
- Be flexible and keen to learn.
- Have a creative approach.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
Ready to apply? We look forward to receiving your application!