Not ready to apply?
Please sign up to join our Talent Community or update your profile HERE >.
Senior HR Specialist
Krakow, małopolskie, Poland
Job ID: 6396
Date published: 31-May-2018
Pontoon drives the acquisition of permanent talent and manages contingent and project workforce on behalf of an organization. We ensure a superior candidate experience and maximize employer brand. We provide efficiency, flexibility and scalability. We manage and optimize supplier partnerships and leverage the best workforce technologies. We manage risk and give full visibility of an organization’s talent.
Proudly part of The Adecco Group – the world’s leading provider of workforce solutions and a Fortune Global 500 company – the Pontoon team supports clients across the globe in over 100 countries.
The Senior HR Specialist supports HR domestic and global initiatives. Identifies, recommends and works to implement creative solutions that leverage technology & efficiency. Applies knowledge of HR practices, policies and processes to complex issues and initiatives. Serves as a go-to resource for HR inquiries. Provides administration and project related support within the HR team. Assists in development of written policies, procedures, guidelines, training, recruiting, employee events and all other HR activities as needed. Requires comprehensive understanding and knowledge of organization practices and policies. Works under moderate supervision.
- Acts as a trusted resource of the Human Resource team. Provides coaching and decision support to leadership regarding HR policies, procedures and guidelines.
- Identifies and analyzes issues and recommends the appropriate action.
- Engages in continuous improvement efforts as it relates to the improvement of efficiency or service level for any Human Resource process or interaction.
- Provides project management support for HR initiatives. Manages and prioritizes multiple projects across multiple functions with minimal supervision; exercises appropriate level of judgment on the completion of the task and follows through on issues in a timely manner.
- Is responsible for the onboarding process for Pontoon new hires, including timely receipt of accurate and complete paperwork, overseeing the timely and accurate communication to the payroll team, and being a helpful resource for new hires and hiring managers. Creates tools and educates managers as it relates to Pontoon onboarding and best practices.
- Is responsible for administration of employment contracts.
- Responsible for data integrity of the Avature Global HR database as well as serves as the global SME for the system. Generates and analyzes quarterly and annual Adecco Group HR reporting.
- Collects and validates documents related to new hires, rehires, promotions, transfers, etc. and ensures all employment requirements are met; distributes documentation to Colleague Payroll as applicable.
- Monitors compliance training status; follows-up with employees who have not met requirements.
- Provides administrative support and assistance during cyclical and ad hoc processes, including, but not limited to, performance reviews, goal setting, bonus plan acknowledgement, exit surveys and leave of absence.
- Accountable for the timely upkeep of electronic and paper filing systems.
- Generates and distributes regular and ad-hoc reports.
- Compiles information, prepares and processes a wide variety of personnel action forms containing confidential and sensitive information.
- Remains up to date on industry information, regulations and best practices.
- Provides training to management on policies, legal guidelines or new HR programs
- Assists in the development and implementation of personnel policies and procedures.
- Maintains strict confidentiality at all times.
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION & JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Associate Degree or equivalent required. Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred.
- A minimum of 1-3 years in a fast-paced environment that demands a high-level of organization and work with detail.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Knowledge of Polish labour law.
- Skilled in communicating effectively verbally and in writing.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
- Project planning and task management required; demonstrated ability to meet deadlines.
- Attention to detail in composing and proofing communications & reports.
- Strong computer skills; proficient with Excel and other MS Office applications.
- Ability to organize, prioritize, and manage work flow in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to manage competing tasks and demands and can work with frequent change, delays or unexpected events
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
We look forward to receiving your application!