Not ready to apply?
Please sign up to join our Talent Community or update your profile HERE >.
Recruitment Business Partner
London, United Kingdom
Job ID: 6994
Date published: 8-Oct-2018
Pontoon is a global HR outsourcing company specializing in improving an organization’s talent. We manage the contingent workforce and statement of work resources on behalf of our clients, as well as source and recruit direct hires. Pontoon’s approach results in significant cost savings and revenue improvement, increased worker quality, workforce insight and greater regulatory compliance. A division of Adecco with operations in nearly 100 countries and with more than 1,500 colleagues worldwide, the Jacksonville, Florida-based organization delivers solutions to more than 150 industry-leading companies.
Working off site as part of the Next Generation account team, the Recruitment Business Partner will be required to work on a number of different NextGen RPO and MSP programmes with a variety of different recruitment needs, all within emerging talent.
The Next Generation team consists of the Exec Director, Client Services Director, Head of Client Solutions, RBP / Account Team, Recruitment Delivery Team, Marketing Support and Administration.
The NextGen RBP role owns the account relationship and is responsible for the delivery of our permanent and contingent campaigns.
Good client stakeholder management is essential, as well as an ability to understand and put together the full recruitment life cycle including but not limited to the below;
• Benchmarking (Understanding the client need)
• Attraction (campus/schools and job board routes to market)
• Assessment (Psychometric, Strengths, Situational Judgement and Competency tools particularly using video interview platforms)
• Selection (selection against an agreed benchmark and full management of assessment centres)
• On Boarding (offer management and contract process)
• Talent Management (welfare/service management and learning & development needs inc training provision and partnerships)
As well as the above it is the RBP’s responsibility to be developing client relationships, internally as well as externally, to spot opportunities for growth and maximise opportunity for all of our products and services across the business.
Daily tasks to include:
• Managing the full recruitment life cycle from budget approval to offer acceptance including talent management.
• Responsible for providing a full consultative recruitment service to the client including subject matter expertise on emerging talent and market insight.
• Manage appropriate service from the delivery team ensuring SLAs are consistently met or exceeded and a high quality service is provided.
• Understand the demand from the client and translate to an emerging talent role specific role profile that acts as the benchmark for the campaign informing attraction, assessment and selection and development.
• Develop an appropriate attraction strategy including necessary campus, schools engagement as well as specialist job board campaigns.
• Understand appropriate assessment methodology and deploy according to each campaign including but not limited to psychometric testing, strengths based assessment, situational judgement exercises and competency frameworks.
• Experience using video interview platforms will also be highly beneficial.
• Manage full selection process according to the agreed benchmark with the client including overseeing and facilitating assessment centres on and off site.
• Manage the offer process between client and candidate as well as ensuring necessary contract production and pre-employment screening is carried out.
• For all contingent Next Gen Consultant programmes you will be responsible for managing the cohort of candidates including service, welfare management and any training or development needs.
• Management of in house training support and external training partnerships.
• Results Driven – We are a results driven team and our colleagues strive to achieve results and meet or exceed expectations, effectively overcoming obstacles and setbacks.
• Customer Orientation - Seek to build and effectively service valuable external and internal customer partnerships.
• Problem Solving and Analysis – Being proactive in handling problems, proposing effective solutions that are coherent with the analysed information, and ensuring the engagement of the team.
• Embracing and Adapting to Change – Next Generation is a fast paced workforce solutions team. All our colleagues need the ability to recognise and accept the need for change. Modify own behaviour and approach accordingly to achieve desired outcomes.
• Self-Management and Development - Take responsibility and ownership of oneself and understand the impact of own actions and their effect on widespread team.
• Communication – Communication is a key function with our team and it is vital to communicate in a clear and concise way, adapting according to the purpose, audience and situation. Communications are constantly flowing, be proactive in accepting these.
• Teamwork - Work with and contributes to a widespread and small team environment to work toward a common goal.
• Relationship Management - Identify, build and maintain sustainable relationships with others.