Not ready to apply?
Please sign up to join our Talent Community or update your profile HERE >.
HR Service Manager
London, Millenium Bridge House, United Kingdom
Job ID: 6275
Date published: 9-May-2018
- Provide a high quality service to both our clients and EC’s by being an onsite dedicated service manager
- To be the face of the service and readily available to deal with day-to-day people issues and account development opportunities
- To act as the main point of contact for all BAU queries relating to the service – EC’s welfare, training development, redeployment and recruitment
- Management of the Ajilon Employed Consultant community onsite and the relationship between Ajilon and the client line managers.
- Act as the day to day point of contact for the client on all matters relating to the Ajilon Employed Consultant community.
- Carry out quality assessment interviews prior to formal with client (face-2-face/ Skype/ telephone)
- Ensure that all candidates attending client interviews have had a quality screen before attending. Either directly or through Platinum’s and Managing Consultants.
- Meet candidates on site pre and post interview and work in collaboration with the Line Manager during the recruitment process.
- Liaise with the delivery team who will be chasing line manager feedback. Pick up initial pushback/feedback but escalate any challenges to the CSM for resolution.
- Ensure all EC’s are on-boarded following an Ajilon induction to ensure they understand the role of an Ajilon consultant and responsibilities associated to their level in the career ladder
- Schedule 3 month reviews for new starters and on-going 6 and 12 month review meetings, gaining input from the line manager and Managing Consultant or Platinum Consultant (once identified)
- Hold review meetings with the Managing Consultants and Platinum (senior consultants) to identify opportunities to support the; quality screening, on boarding, mentoring, coaching and redeployment
- Support the Head of Talent Management in delivering the Career Pathway and Skills Gap Analysis for the EC population through reviews
- Map the career pathway with the training and development offering and salary review process for EC population;
- Input in to brand attraction strategies that are being driven from the Head of Talent Management
- Arrange coaching, mentoring or training to follow up on development needs
- Work with the Talent Management, EC admin and Welfare Coordinators to ensure they support in assigning and driving EC’s to complete training
- Customer focussed
- Problem solver who enjoys issue resolution
- A “people person” who others are keen to work with
- Excellent communication skills. (Oral and verbal)
- High level of self-motivation
- Hard working
- Willing to travel and to have flexible working hours in order to achieve agreed objectives
- Able to respond well to pressure and tight deadlines
- Willing to ask for help when needed
- Working in a people orientated role either as an onsite manager, onsite recruiter, client account manager, onsite HR manager or resource manager
- Handling employee related queries
- Leading on issue resolution whilst engaging with HR specialist support teams and senior managers for advice
- Drawing on the skills and experience of those around to achieve the best results.
- Working with challenging client stakeholders or employees
- Working in a matrix management
- Employee relations, core HR for recruitment
- People Management
- Coaching techniques
You are about to register with Pontoon Solutions, Inc. and/or its applicable affiliated entity, part of the Adecco Group, as a candidate. In connection with your registration, Pontoon will collect and use information about you to make available our services and maintain our relationship with you. Our Privacy Information Statement explains how we collect and use such information about you and the rights you have.
Where you choose to give us so called ‘sensitive information’ (this is information that gets special protection under applicable law. Depending on applicable law, It may include information such as about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to) other than where we ask for it, you agree, by giving us such information, that we may use it in the way(s) set out in the Privacy Information Statement.