Not ready to apply?
Please sign up to join our Talent Community or update your profile HERE >.
Manager: Events and Brand Awareness
London, Millenium Bridge House, United Kingdom
Job ID: 6928
Date published: 21-Sep-2018
Pontoon drives the acquisition of permanent talent and manages contingent and project workforce on behalf of an organization. We ensure a superior candidate experience and maximize employer brand. We provide efficiency, flexibility and scalability. We manage and optimize supplier partnerships and leverage the best workforce technologies. We manage risk and give full visibility of an organization’s talent.
Proudly part of The Adecco Group – the world’s leading provider of workforce solutions and a Fortune Global 500 company – the Pontoon team supports clients across the globe in over 100 countries.
The Manager events and brand awareness manages and coordinates business events, as well large/region/global and local, either by organizing or by providing support/tools/content to the countries/regions’ teams. The Manager events and brand awareness is also in charge of overall increasing the Pontoon brand footprint, as well globally and locally, and either by leading initiatives and supporting local teams.
- Lead and organize Pontoon’s attendance to large global business events
- Researches industry and market segments specific events and propose a priority attendance plan
- Ensure the internal alignment of all managers and people within Pontoon involved in the event organization, content and attendance
- Leads and creates event templates (“event in a box”) which are applicable locally, with all the needed pieces (global process, invitation template, all collaterals, room guidelines, contents, slides, recommended speakers when possible, …)
- Provides support according request to the local teams when they organize their local event
- Leads the brand awareness strategy including identifying opportunities (sponsorship etc)
- Proposes an action plan based on brand awareness strategy
- Leads the brand awareness agreed initiatives
- Support the adhoc opportunities as and when required
- Manages the thought leadership content generation (articles, white papers….) and ensure their layout and distribution (internal and external) in partnership with the Sales & Business Support team
- Lead the internal event communication, before and/or after initiatives/events
- Ensure alignment with other Sales & Business Support teams (digital etc)
- Creates basic templates with design tools
- Negotiate with providers when needed
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned
- Position may require some travel.
EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE & OTHER POSITION REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor Degree. Master of Business Administration preferred but not required.
- At least five (5) years in marketing/communication/event management
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Good level in a design tool such as Indesign/Photoshop
- Demonstrated experience successfully managing multiple duties and/or projects simultaneously
- Ability to meet with tight deadlines when required
- Capability to take the lead on initiatives while managing/aligning internally
- Strong written and oral communication as well as editorial ability
- Ability to build internal business partnerships and good relationships