Not ready to apply?
Please sign up to join our Talent Community or update your profile HERE >.
London, Millenium Bridge House, United Kingdom
Job ID: 7034
Date published: 16-Oct-2018
Pontoon is a global HR outsourcing company specializing in improving an organization’s talent. We manage the contingent workforce and statement of work resources on behalf of our clients, as well as source and recruit direct hires. Pontoon’s approach results in significant cost savings and revenue improvement, increased worker quality, workforce insight and greater regulatory compliance. A division of Adecco with operations in nearly 100 countries and with more than 1,500 colleagues worldwide, the Jacksonville, Florida-based organization delivers solutions to more than 150 industry-leading companies.
Provides strategic direction and subject matter expertise for Pontoon Solutions supporting both sales and program management activities. Leads and directs analysis and architecture of client solutions by assessing the client’s needs and requirements, developing and validating solution design, and collaborating with business partners to develop profitable account design recommendations.
- Will provide regional solutions expertise to ensure “fit for purpose” including legislation, business practices, market intelligence and culture.
- Will support Global Solutions and collaborate with various regional teams.
- Assists business development in the initial discovery phase of client opportunities, providing a consistent methodology and effective tools to develop value propositions.
- Assesses clients’ business needs, vision, goals and overall strategic direction in order to align the strategic business direction with the suite of MSP and RPO service offerings, including defining business processes and models.
- Understands and facilitates dialogue around all positive and negative design implications of proposed or future solutions.
- Interprets client requirements and drives the business process, functional, tool, and user experience vision in order to articulate optimal solution recommendations, incorporating organizational best practices and leading industry trends to meet client-specific objectives.
- Develops comprehensive solutions that further integrate with a client’s business.
- Defines and documents the detail process, business, and architecture requirements of solutions.
- Provides support in the request for proposal/information (RFP/RFI) process, developing presentations, and pricing service offerings for new and/or existing clients.
- May support Pontoon business development with client meetings and presentations.
- May be involved with project related activities working directly for Pontoon clients as determined by Pontoon management.
- Acts as a guide to the accounts implementation team to ensure that solutions designs are adhered to during implementation and identifies scope deviations.
- Creates short- and long-term action plans that support client strategies and organizational culture.
- Stays abreast of industry/market knowledge and trends to ensure the development of optimal best in class solutions.
- Performs situation analysis and makes recommendations for issue/problem resolution.
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
- Makes recommendation on program branding, change management, adoption strategies and program optimization plans.
- Leads the development of detailed Description of Services (DOS) documentation to support overall account architecture and design model.
EDUCATION & JOB REQUIREMENTS:
Bachelor’s degree in business or a related field with a minimum of five (5) years of experience in the HR solutions industry and a minimum of two (2) years of experience with process design, implementation and/or sales support.
- Skilled in communicating effectively verbally and in writing.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects that vary in nature and scope.
- Ability to conceptualize and implement ways to improve the organization by taking risks to enhance the organizational ability to adapt, change and create.
- Ability to effectively influence others at various levels within the organization.
- Ability to prioritize, organize and perform multiple assignments simultaneously while adhere to deadlines.
- Knowledge of and the ability to design, interpret and implement managed service programs or recruitment process outsourcing solutions.
- Knowledge of applicable domestic and international laws, rules and regulations that impact the HR solutions industry.
- Vendor Management System (VMS) and/or Applicant Tracking System (ATS) knowledge required.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products, including Word, Excel, Visio, PowerPoint and Outlook.