Not ready to apply?
Please sign up to join our Talent Community or update your profile HERE >.
Talent Acquisition Partner - In-house
London, Millenium Bridge House, United Kingdom
Job ID: 6592
Date published: 13-Jul-2018
Pontoon drives the acquisition of permanent talent and manages contingent and project workforce on behalf of an organization. We ensure a superior candidate experience and maximize employer brand. We provide efficiency, flexibility and scalability. We manage and optimize supplier partnerships and leverage the best workforce technologies. We manage risk and give full visibility of an organization’s talent.
Proudly part of The Adecco Group – the world’s leading provider of workforce solutions and a Fortune Global 500 company – the Pontoon team supports clients across the globe in over 100 countries.
In-house Talent Acquisition Partner
The Talent Acquisition Partner is accountable for the full life-cycle of recruitment of our internal recruitment in United Kingdom and Ireland. Based in our office in London you will be part of a global organization and dealing with international stakeholders.
To deliver excellence in resourcing practises, developing and implementing a framework for the effective and efficient sourcing and selection of talent at all levels both internally and externally. The role holder will execute on these accountabilities against a thoroughgoing understanding of the strategic and operational requirements of the business, turning best practise in resourcing into meaningful actions. Success will be measured by the organisations ability to optimally attract, deploy and retain talent along with raising the profile of the brands externally to support the engagement of a talent pipeline in line with strategic needs.
Responsibilities will include:
- Building and maintaining highly effective working relationships with key stakeholders to ensure that the resourcing needs and challenges of the organisation are understood.
- Ensuring detailed briefs are in place for all roles and future requirements to ensure a suitable sourcing plan is executed
- Working with stakeholders to define future plans and aligning sourcing activity to business requirements
- Develop and deliver consistent brand and attraction interventions, ensuring best in class recruitment brand collateral, a compelling online presence, engagement of relevant third parties as well as engagement of relevant sector bodies to promote opportunities within the brands
- Deliver accurate weekly and monthly reporting ensuring that MI is analysed to drive performance and meet agreed expectations.
- Proactively manage all resourcing issues to which adversely impact the business to ensure timely resolution
- Work to effectively support the EVP and brand through the development of social presence in attraction
- Support the delivery of key talent engagement projects
- Support with the annual hiring and work experience projects across the brand
- Work closely with the apprenticeship function to ascertain hiring needs and to support with building a compelling career opportunity for those early in career
- Determine or is provided with staffing needs and identifies, engages and recruits qualified candidates from the candidate pipeline
- Maintaining effective, ongoing relationships with candidates throughout the full life-cycle of recruitment, in addition to candidates who are in between assignments
- Identifing areas of potential optimization, shares with management, and assists with developing solutions
- Collaborating with team members to develop and maintain a unified approach to talent sourcing and recruitment
- Proactively establishing and maintaining beneficial business relationships through networking with industry contacts, association members, trade groups, employment groups and/or social media
- Scheduling candidates for telephone and/or face-to-face interviews and orientations
- Administering pre-employment activities, including, but not limited to, coordinating forms, applications, offer letters and expense reports, background and reference checks
- A proven track record of direct sourcing with a clear understanding of resourcing MI
- Strong stakeholder management skills with an ability to influence at all levels
- Excellent organisational skills
- Strong analytical skills with prior experience of delivering, analysing and reviewing performance against MI/SLAs
- A clear understanding of assessment processes along with an ability to effectively design and recommend appropriate tools for any given role
- Able to leverage the knowledge of a wider resourcing function to better support the business
- Experience of working within a highly complex, matrix environment
- Passionate about delivery and success
- Can effectively manage own workload to ensure delivery and customer satisfaction
- Demonstrable experience of developing a social presence and building brand awareness
- A can-do attitude
- Ability to prioritize, organize and perform multiple work assignments simultaneously while meeting assigned deadlines.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and handle highly sensitive/confidential information.
- Ability to function effectively with or as part of a team.
- Ability to understand, interpret and apply related federal, state, and local laws, rules and regulations.
We would prefer you to additionally have knowledge of:
- Experience of working within the sector
- Knowledge of and the ability to apply the principles, best practices and standards of the full life-cycle of recruiting.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products, such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Advanced proficiency with electronic recruiting resources, such as customer relationship management (CRM) tools, applicant tracking systems (ATS) and job boards.