Not ready to apply?
Please sign up to join our Talent Community or update your profile HERE >.
London, Millenium Bridge House, United Kingdom
Job ID: 6737
Date published: 16-Aug-2018
Pontoon drives the acquisition of permanent talent and manages contingent and project workforce on behalf of an organization. We ensure a superior candidate experience and maximize employer brand. We provide efficiency, flexibility and scalability. We manage and optimize supplier partnerships and leverage the best workforce technologies. We manage risk and give full visibility of an organization’s talent.
Proudly part of The Adecco Group – the world’s leading provider of workforce solutions and a Fortune Global 500 company – the Pontoon team supports clients across the globe in over 100 countries.
The Technology Consultant will work as a part of the Global Technology and Analytics Team[GP1] . This role will work with Delivery, Solution Design, Sales, Implementation, and Operations teams across both Europe and the globe. The consultant will lead and advise on Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS), Vendor Management Systems (VMS), Candidate Relationship Management (CRM), digital interviewing, mobile recruitment, sourcing, assessments, and many other talent acquisition tools. This role requires an incredible passion for recruitment technology and ability to partner closely with the delivery teams to understand the business needs, partner with solution design and implementation to ensure the technology aligns with the process and evaluates adoption of tools within client programs. Direct interface with client stakeholders will be required, including presentations to prospects, existing client programs and presentations at industry events. Additionally, this role is responsible for developing and maintaining relationships with technology providers. This role is highly visible, working closely with program management and directly with external clients; thus, strong communication and organizational skills are essential.
- Assess clients’ business needs, vision, goals, and overall strategic direction in order to identify, recommend and align the technologies Pontoon uses to support programs.
- Develop marketing strategies, presentation materials, RFP responses, live demonstrations and case studies for the use of technology to attract, engage, and recruit candidates.
- Select optimal tools for each client’s custom solution and input into the overall program solution design.
- Provide consulting, manage professional service engagements for technology and analytics, recommend process improvements, and design solutions to client business problems.
- Serve as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) for Solution Engineers during implementation to ensure the technology is implemented in line with expectations and intended solution. This may include consulting with the client and other Delivery and Implementation stakeholders.
- Develop target operating model technology project plans and standard system specifications.
- Manage migrations from one technology platform to another.
- Oversee and provide input into how various technologies will work together to achieve an overall solution.
- Partner with cross-functional global teams, including delivery, sales and solution design teams to recommend system configuration enhancements.
- Learn the Pontoon technology ecosystem at an expert level and be able to lead the technology portion of prospect meetings as well as speak at industry events, as required.
- Proactively identify and recommend technology solution enhancements to programs.
- Responsible for change management and user adoption of tools and technologies implemented at client programs.
- Work with technology vendors and manage day-to-day relationships between technology providers and Pontoon.
- Participate in special projects and perform other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION & JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, technology, or related field required.
- In depth knowledge of the recruiting industry, Applicant Tracking Systems, Vendor Management Systems, and other ancillary recruitment technologies technologies.
- Prior RPO and/or MSP experience preferred.
- Prior Talent Acquisition Technology Consulting or Operations experience preferred.
- This position may require up to 30% annual travel, including the potential for international travel.
- Given the role will support global programs; working hours to accommodate multiple time zones will be necessary.
- Skilled in communicating effectively verbally and in writing, including presentations and with large audiences.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
- Strong problem solving and solution development skills.
- Comfortable with ambiguity and working outside of the box, easily recognizing the new and different. Thrives on change, always looking to solve the unknown or better the existing through the use and adoption of technology.
- Highly collaborative, working as part of a team to achieve overall objectives.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products, including Project, Visio, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.