Not ready to apply?
Please sign up to join our Talent Community or update your profile HERE >.
Client Solutions Manager
London, United Kingdom
Job ID: 5987
Date published: 16-Feb-2018
Pontoon is a global HR outsourcing company specializing in improving an organization’s talent. We manage the contingent workforce and statement of work resources on behalf of our clients, as well as source and recruit direct hires. Pontoon’s approach results in significant cost savings and revenue improvement, increased worker quality, workforce insight and greater regulatory compliance. A division of Adecco with operations in nearly 100 countries and with more than 1,500 colleagues worldwide, the Jacksonville, Florida-based organization delivers solutions to more than 150 industry-leading companies.
Be the overall owner of the Ajilon EC service delivery into specified clients
Perceived as expert and main go-to-point by customer on defined product/service.
To act as the day to day escalation on all matters relating to the specified clients
Drive, manage and forecast financial performance, budget, P&L and future growth of client accounts.
To take responsibility for a proportion of the annual sales growth budget by identifying and supporting opportunities to grow current service lines & deliver additional products to existing and new customers.
To manage and co-ordinate activity from the Service Managers & Delivery Consultants to execute a professional service to EC’s & clients.
Key responsibilities of the Client Solutions Manager will include, but are not limited to, the following:
Client Relationship Management/Development
- Act as the day to day escalation for the client, for any contractual, financial, delivery and Ajilon EC’s.
- Work with the Pontoon client account teams or Adecco Brands/business team
- Create the client review packs for QBR/ MBR’s and attend the meetings
- Generate new business opportunities to grow and expand new and existing business through client engagement and strong internal & external stakeholder management.
- Creation of new solutions, responses for information and responses for proposals.
- Take responsibility for the client account plan highlighting opportunities, risks & stakeholder engagement activity.
- Drive New business opportunity on Pontoon accounts and take responsibility for building strong business relationships with other brands within the group as assigned.
Operational Account Management
- Work with the Pontoon & Adecco customer account teams
- Provide weekly/monthly/reporting as required by the Ajilon management team to include financial forecasts, project & workload updates, recent stakeholder engagement and opportunities and risks and live roles in accordance with SLA’s/KPI’s
- Provide Monthly Reporting dashboard of your accounts to Ajilon SLT detailing opportunities, challenges & risks.
- Work in partnership with the Delivery Function
- Review the P&L’s, ECMS and other systems to identify and manage trends and issues
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Proven senior account management and CRM experience within a range of clients from large global organisations through to medium SME’s
- Proven sales experience and customer and senior stakeholder relationship management
- Experience of creating proposals, cost models, responding to RFI’s and RFP’s
- Experience of presenting to clients at a senior level
- Proven people & client management skills
- Track record of delivering innovative offerings to clients
- Experience of recruitment delivery within complex client delivery models
Preferred knowledge of:
- Understanding of SOW, fixed priced or managed services
- Exposure to the issues associated with recruitment (IR35, definition of worker, employment relationships and status).
- Previous P&L ownership experience or at least review & input into.