Not ready to apply?
Please sign up to join our Talent Community or update your profile HERE >.
Global Privacy Analyst
London, United Kingdom
Job ID: 6710
Date published: 10-Aug-2018
Pontoon drives the acquisition of permanent talent and manages contingent and project workforce on behalf of an organization. We ensure a superior candidate experience and maximize employer brand. We provide efficiency, flexibility and scalability. We manage and optimize supplier partnerships and leverage the best workforce technologies. We manage risk and give full visibility of an organization’s talent.
Proudly part of The Adecco Group – the world’s leading provider of workforce solutions and a Fortune Global 500 company – the Pontoon team supports clients across the globe in over 100 countries.
The Global Privacy team are now looking to hire a project manager to join and support the Global Privacy Lead in running technology and process led projects around data protection work.
This is an exciting opportunity to take on a role with a global remit and will see you coordinate tech and business process aspects of the data privacy project.
You will also be responsible for coordinating data mapping for a number of service centres and both UK and internationally led programmes, alongside having escalations of GDPR led deletion requests and SARS.
- Oversee and deliver technology and process lead elements of the global privacy project, from initiation phase to completion.
- Global focused remediation work.
- Coordinate and being hands on with data mapping for service centres, UK and International led programmes.
- Assist the Global Privacy Lead with management responsibility of data administrators and handling of deletion requests and SARs.
- Dealing with data privacy programme queries and calls.
- Avature data privacy work.
- OneTrust data privacy assessments in relation to new global initiatives with a data element.
DESIRABLE QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Experience of delivering data or technology led programmes.
- Ability to communicate updates efficiently.
- Excellent stakeholder engagement skills.
- Willingness to get involved in ad hoc duties and additional aspects of the project.
EDUCATION & JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent field experience.
- 3+ years project/programme management experience.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
- Excellent communications skills both written & oral, one-to-one & in group presentation situations.
- Excellent planning, organisation, and decision making skills.
- Experience of managing stakeholders within blue chip organisations.
- Proven track record of managing to milestones and deadlines.
- Expert working knowledge of MS Applications – MS Project, Visio, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook