Not ready to apply?
Please sign up to join our Talent Community or update your profile HERE >.
HR-Lab Project Director
London, United Kingdom
Job ID: 6803
Date published: 27-Aug-2018
The HR-Lab Project Director supports HR-Lab Client Director and sales teams by managing the preparation/organization of key client advanced projects, anticipating and coordinating with all the internal experts, group brands and external partners involved into the projects. This includes also to be part of the proposals building/presentation when needed and managing design thinking sessions by animating or being part.
· Supports or organizes workshops / design thinking sessions when appropriate
· Animates as expert workshops / design thinking session
· Or be part of those workshops / design thinking session
· Ensure the quality and the outcome of the workshops / design thinking session
· Defines or supports the advanced customized solution approach
· Develops project scopes and objectives
· Involves all relevant stakeholders and leads the coordination of involved resources (Pontoon, Group entities, external partners)
· Validate tailor-made solutions, based on the different entities of the group
· Manage timelines and planning
· Develop a detailed project plan to track progress
· Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
· Ensure the profitability by project
· Ensures the project on a legal and financial perspective and works with legal and finance when needed
· Ensures the feasibility of the project
· Works closely to the design/architect/BID teams
· Support the creation of the global proposal when appropriate
· Support the client presentation of the global proposal when appropriate
· Pilot the launch of deployment of projects
· Guarantee quality of services provided
· Ensure project follow-up and reporting
· Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
· Report and escalate to management and stakeholders as needed
· Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders as needed
· Perform risk management to minimize project risks when appropriate
· Lead the internal and external alignment and involvement around projects
· Insure an efficient internal communication about project deployment and delivery
· Help to create strategic products and client cases when needed
· Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned
· Position may require some travel
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations will be made upon request to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE & OTHER POSITION REQUIREMENTS:
· Bachelor Degree. Master of Business Administration preferred but not required.
· At least five (5) years experience in sales and/or consulting of HR-solutions
· Six Sigma expert, at least Green Belt. Black Best is preferred.
· Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
· Demonstrated experience successfully managing multiple duties and/or projects simultaneously and meeting deadlines
· Natural ability to lead
· Experience with international and complex projects
· Ability to meet with tight deadlines when required
· Ability to demonstrate a keen analytic and business mind
· Capability to take the lead on initiatives while managing/aligning internally
· Strong written and oral communication as well as editorial ability
· Ability to build internal business partnerships and good relationships
· Ability to summarise and simplify in a complex environment
· Ability to create, activate and use Internal and External networks
· Good public speaker
· Strong creative mind, and agility/flexibility
· Power of conviction and persuasion
PONTOON AND THE ADECCO GROUP RETAINS THE RIGHT TO CHANGE OR MODIFY JOB DUTIES AT ANY TIME. THE ABOVE JOB DESCRIPTION IS NOT ALL ENCOMPASSING. NEEDS AND REQUIREMENTS MAY VARY BETWEEN LOCATIONS AND ACCORDING TO BUSINESS NECESSITY.