Not ready to apply?
Please sign up to join our Talent Community or update your profile HERE >.
London, United Kingdom
Job ID: 7082
Date published: 29-Oct-2018
Pontoon drives the acquisition of permanent talent and manages contingent and project workforce on behalf of an organization. We ensure a superior candidate experience and maximize employer brand. We provide efficiency, flexibility and scalability. We manage and optimize supplier partnerships and leverage the best workforce technologies. We manage risk and give full visibility of an organization’s talent.
Proudly part of The Adecco Group – the world’s leading provider of workforce solutions and a Fortune Global 500 company – the Pontoon team supports clients across the globe in over 100 countries.
The Marketing Executive assists the Marketing Manager and the wider Marketing team to coordinate marketing activities and policies that enhance brand awareness, support the business’ growth strategies, and generate “sales ready” leads.
This role takes direction from the Marketing Manager, is able to interpret analytics from the business analyst, learns best practices and takes input from the content and creative teams to ultimately design the most effective campaigns.
This individual must have proficient digital knowledge and the ability to influence target audiences via all digital platforms, including the Company’s social platforms.
The Executive must be able to independently manage themselves and their projects.
You will be expected to:
- Work with marketing management on development of brand strategies and programmes.
- Develop and execute campaigns across all marketing mediums, including: print, email, web sites, social sites, advertising, and events.
- Conduct high-level industry and competitive research on a consistent basis to ensure we are proactive in understanding our competitive position.
- Collaborate with brand team to ensure consistency of messaging and strategy and alignment with business unit objectives.
- Manage all business related social platforms.
- Assist with the training of newer marketing specialists.
- Assist in coordinating all external events as related to their business.
- Participate in special projects and perform other duties as assigned.
We will require you to have experience of:
- Demonstrable experience in a multi-faceted marketing role, including advertising, brand management and/or digital marketing.
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office products
- In-design, photoshop, illustrator or other graphic design tools.
- Creative and copy writing skills.