Not ready to apply?
Please sign up to join our Talent Community or update your profile HERE >.
London, United Kingdom
Job ID: 6608
Date published: 19-Jul-2018
Pontoon drives the acquisition of permanent talent and manages contingent and project workforce on behalf of an organization. We ensure a superior candidate experience and maximize employer brand. We provide efficiency, flexibility and scalability. We manage and optimize supplier partnerships and leverage the best workforce technologies. We manage risk and give full visibility of an organization’s talent.
Proudly part of The Adecco Group – the world’s leading provider of workforce solutions and a Fortune Global 500 company – the Pontoon team supports clients across the globe in over 100 countries.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an onsite Recruiter who will be based on our client’s site. The client is a leading financial services company headquartered in London. You will contribute towards the successful operationalisation of a new Managed Service programme in order to deliver against key performance criteria.
- Working alongside the Recruitment Business Partner, the Recruiter will be responsible for managing a range of recruitment activities including but not limited to:
- Working with the Recruitment Business Partner to understand the client needs and deliverables.
- Meeting targets for recruiting from direct sources versus 3rd party suppliers.
- Supporting a vacancy planning meeting with the hiring manager, where applicable, for each new requirement to cover role requirements, timescales, sourcing strategy, interview schedules, assessment and selection needs, expectations and benchmark data.
- Identifying candidates from a range of appropriate sources including direct sourcing methods, shared service resourcing teams and 3rd party suppliers where necessary.
- Pro-actively help develop networks of appropriately skilled resource to support sourcing activity and in line with the strategy set by the Recruitment Business Partner.
- Ensuring the most adequate channel to market is used for each requisition and that that the KPIs and SLA metrics (quality, time to hire, cost, customer and candidate satisfaction) are met.
- CV sourcing, screening, selecting and shortlisting candidates for interviewing, where appropriate.
- Management of the VMS or other database function, to ensure data integrity for reporting purposes.
- Preparing candidates and relevant supplier for the interview process in terms of role information and interview logistics.
- Ensuring adequate and appropriate candidate feedback is provided for each candidate throughout the selection process.
- Ensuring PES accuracy and deadlines are met.
- Maintaining appropriate contact with successful candidates during any notice period being served and prior to start date.
- Monitor, track and report back on recruitment activity within the agreed timescales.
- Maintain regular contact with contractor base to ensure problems/issues resolved or escalated and timesheets received on time.
EDUCATION & JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Knowledge of the staffing sector with experience working in a recruitment role.
- Basic knowledge of contract/ permanent recruitment processes and employment law.
- Experience of working within the MSP/RPO sector a plus.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Direct hiring experience.
- Experience of creating and maintaining relationships and ability to work with clients and colleagues at all levels.
- Knowledge of recruitment systems and processes.
- Proven track record of leading remote, onsite complex recruitment businesses, delivering core as well as innovative offerings to clients.
- Numerate and detail-conscious.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- High level of self-motivation - able to respond well to pressure, tight deadlines and flexible hours in order to achieve agreed objectives.