Not ready to apply?
Please sign up to join our Talent Community or update your profile HERE >.
On-site Senior Recruiter
London, United Kingdom
Job ID: 6608
Date published: 19-Jul-2018
Pontoon is a global HR outsourcing company specializing in improving an organization’s talent. We manage the contingent workforce and statement of work resources on behalf of our clients, as well as source and recruit direct hires. Pontoon’s approach results in significant cost savings and revenue improvement, increased worker quality, workforce insight and greater regulatory compliance. A division of Adecco with operations in nearly 100 countries and with more than 1,500 colleagues worldwide, the Jacksonville, Florida-based organization delivers solutions to more than 150 industry-leading companies.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an onsite Senior Recruiter who will based on our client’s site. The client is a leading financial services company headquartered in London. You will contribute towards the successful operationalisation of a new RPO programme in order to deliver against key performance criteria.
- Working alongside the Programme Manager, the Delivery Consultant will be responsible for managing a range of recruitment activities including but not limited to:
- Working with the Programme Manager to understand the client needs and deliverables.
- Meeting targets for recruiting from direct sources versus 3rd party suppliers.
- Supporting a vacancy planning meeting with the hiring manager, where applicable, for each new requirement to cover role requirements, timescales, sourcing strategy, interview schedules, assessment and selection needs, expectations and benchmark data.
- Identifying candidates from a range of appropriate sources including direct sourcing methods, shared service resourcing teams and 3rd party suppliers where necessary.
- Pro-actively help develop networks of appropriately skilled resource to support sourcing activity and in line with the strategy set by the Programme Manager.
- Ensuring the most adequate channel to market is used for each requisition and that that the KPIs and SLA metrics (quality, time to hire, cost, customer and candidate satisfaction) are met.
- CV sourcing, screening, selecting and shortlisting candidates for interviewing, where appropriate.
- Management of the VMS or other database function, to ensure data integrity for reporting purposes.
- Preparing candidates and relevant supplier for the interview process in terms of role information and interview logistics.
- Ensuring adequate and appropriate candidate feedback is provided for each candidate throughout the selection process.
- Ensuring PES accuracy and deadlines are met.
- Maintaining appropriate contact with successful candidates during any notice period being served and prior to start date.
- Monitor, track and report back on recruitment activity within the agreed timescales.
- Maintain regular contact with contractor base to ensure problems/issues resolved or escalated and timesheets received on time.
EDUCATION & JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Knowledge of the staffing sector with experience working in a recruitment role.
- Basic knowledge of contract/ permanent recruitment processes and employment law.
- Experience of working within the MSP/RPO sector a plus.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Direct hiring experience.
- Experience of creating and maintaining relationships and ability to work with clients and colleagues at all levels.
- Knowledge of recruitment systems and processes.
- Proven track record of leading remote, onsite complex recruitment businesses, delivering core as well as innovative offerings to clients.
- Numerate and detail-conscious.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- High level of self-motivation - able to respond well to pressure, tight deadlines and flexible hours in order to achieve agreed objectives.
You are about to register with Pontoon Solutions, Inc. and/or its applicable affiliated entity, part of the Adecco Group, as a candidate. In connection with your registration, Pontoon will collect and use information about you to make available our services and maintain our relationship with you. Our Privacy Information Statement explains how we collect and use such information about you and the rights you have.
Where you choose to give us so called ‘sensitive information’ (this is information that gets special protection under applicable law. Depending on applicable law, It may include information such as about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to) other than where we ask for it, you agree, by giving us such information, that we may use it in the way(s) set out in the Privacy Information Statement.
Ready to apply? We look forward to receiving your CV!