Not ready to apply?
Please sign up to join our Talent Community or update your profile HERE >.
Onsite Recruitment Business Partner – Technology Start Up Environment (Contingent Worker Solutions)
London, United Kingdom
Job ID: 6892
Date published: 14-Sep-2018
This role is for an Onsite Recruitment Business Partner to support a complex managed service solution (MSP), in a technology start-up type environment. Our service has been live with our FTSE100 customer since 2015, and we are constantly looking at ways to evolve and innovate the contractor solutions service provided – therefore we are looking for an individual who can think about how they bring innovation and value to the existing service for their aligned stakeholders, for mutual benefit.
The role is based in the West end of London, with an element of home and flexible working. Whilst the position is part of a broader team and matrix environment, the role will be standalone at this location – therefore interested candidates should be comfortable working in this style.
- To work consultatively with Hiring Managers within the resource portfolio to deliver an outstanding recruitment service by advising on best practice for attraction, assessment and selection for all non-permanent roles.
- To be passionate about technology and “to speak the same technical language” as the hiring manager community.
- To build a close working relationship with network of agency partners and the direct delivery team to ensure vacancy fulfilment is quick and seamless, and ongoing contractor management items are handled proactively.
- To advise on best practise around the existing incumbent contractor population
- To ensure compliance with legislation and governance around pre-engagement checking, to ensure the risk profile to the customer is managed
- To challenge the traditional way of approaching resourcing of contractor management to see whether there are better or more appropriate ways of doing things, but at the same time adhering to contractual and governance requirements.
- To share insight and innovation to support making the best resourcing decisions, and utilise central tools and processes available.
- To use data to inform discussions and resourcing decisions
- Ensure VMS systems are kept up to date to enable to accurate reporting and insight.
Background and key skills:
- Previous experience of working within a technology/start-up type environment and at a fast pace
- Strong and demonstrable relationship building and stakeholder engagement skills to achieve results, both within and external and an internal matrix environment
- Commercially savvy and understands how to drive results for mutual benefit
- Experience of using data to inform decision making and influence stakeholders
- Knowledge of legislation affecting recruitment of contingent workers and employment
- Comfortable using systems as a single version of the truth