Not ready to apply?
Please sign up to join our Talent Community or update your profile HERE >.
London, United Kingdom
Job ID: 7207
Date published: 30-Nov-2018
Pontoon drives the acquisition of permanent talent and manages contingent and project workforce on behalf of an organization. We ensure a superior candidate experience and maximize employer brand. We provide efficiency, flexibility and scalability. We manage and optimize supplier partnerships and leverage the best workforce technologies. We manage risk and give full visibility of an organization’s talent.
Proudly part of The Adecco Group – the world’s leading provider of workforce solutions and a Fortune Global 500 company – the Pontoon team supports clients across the globe in over 100 countries.
We are looking for a coordinator to work in the Candidate Excellence part of our RPO service for a leading global tech company.
The Recruitment Coordinator will manage all the candidate experience. Including welcoming the candidates and completing candidate administration, organise and manage candidate interviews and assessments, including scheduling and preparing interviewer and candidate packs.
As a Recruitment Coordinator you will be in charge of update the recruitment management system, including checking for new approved requisitions, ensuring all key data is completed, rejecting unsuccessful candidates, send pre-interview briefing packs to candidates, confirm interviews, offer management, send satisfaction surveys, manage purchase orders with external suppliers, maintain central files, record/monitor of monthly advertising spend, collate invoice information for team on monthly basis, respond to external candidate inquiries, and produce weekly and quarterly reports.
• Updating and maintaining of recruitment management system, including checking for new approved requisitions, ensuring all key data is completed.
• Rejecting unsuccessful candidates and update recruitment management system.
• Scheduling interviews and update recruitment management system.
• Preparation of interview packs for managers (interview notes and CV).
• Creating and updating candidate interview packs.
• Sending pre-interview briefing packs to candidates prior to interview with Consultant or Manager.
• Sending pre-assessment packs to candidates (when required).
• Reconfirming interviews with stakeholders.
• Offer Management & Pre-Employment Screening activities.
• Sending out and collating satisfaction surveys to candidates and managers.
• Manage purchase orders with external suppliers 3rd Party billing activities/reconciliation.
• Maintaining central file with information on advertising costs (online and traditional).
• Recording and monitoring of monthly advertising spend.
• Collating invoice information for team on monthly basis.
• Respond to external candidate inquiries.
• Production of weekly and quarterly reporting.
• Administer psychometric tests.
• Support local recruitment events/programmes.
• Coordinating travel details and pre-meeting preparation.
• Operations manual & SLA, Technology processes and Customer’s internal policies & procedures.
• Achieving personal Recruitment Targets.
• Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION & JOB REQUIREMENTS:
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
• Skilled in communicating effectively verbally and in writing.
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
• Proven, relevant experience of working as a permanent recruitment coordinator.
• Evidence of analytical and reporting creation and validation.
• End-to-end recruitment process experience.
• Evidence of strong organizational skills.
• Experience of working in recruitment/HR industry on supplier or client side.
• Business standard English
• Proficient with Microsoft Office products, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.