Not ready to apply?
Please sign up to join our Talent Community or update your profile HERE >.
SOW Program Coordinator
London, United Kingdom
Job ID: 6640
Date published: 26-Jul-2018
Pontoon drives the acquisition of permanent talent and manages contingent and project workforce on behalf of an organization. We ensure a superior candidate experience and maximize employer brand. We provide efficiency, flexibility and scalability. We manage and optimize supplier partnerships and leverage the best workforce technologies. We manage risk and give full visibility of an organization’s talent.
Proudly part of The Adecco Group – the world’s leading provider of workforce solutions and a Fortune Global 500 company – the Pontoon team supports clients across the globe in over 100 countries.
The SOW Procurement Coordinator provides customer service to clients, suppliers, and internal team members in support of Pontoon’s Statement of Work (SOW) managed solution. This role assists client buyers and suppliers with project record creation, worker tracking, and invoice processing of service contracts within the program Vendor Management System (VMS). Responsible for communicating client policies, monitoring VMS record status’, forwarding issues, and providing timely updates via the appropriate escalation process. Works under general supervision.
• Understands SOW VMS functionality and dependencies; enabling user navigational support and recognition of functional issues
• Maintains and continuously increases knowledge of supported software solutions (internal and external)
• Responds to all program inquiries (calls, emails, VMS alerts) and provides required responses in a timely / professional manner
• Recognizes and gathers relevant information on customer issues / scenarios requiring further solutions and escalates such issues according to standard escalation process
• Uses standardized situational responses and processes to resolve customer issues
• Maintains thorough and accurate documentation on any end user interactions (to include entry within the program case ticketing system if applicable)
• Assists with SOW VMS record creation and data maintenance on client user’s behalf (as program applicable) or as instructed by Pontoon program management
• Monitors SOW requisition activity, checks accuracy, and provides updates to users through use of VMS technology
• Views VMS pending workflow items, alerts process owners of needed actions, and provides system user navigation instruction if required.
• Confirms suppliers successfully record their worker on-boarding, engagement status, time entry, and off-boarding activities.
• Assists with system record and policy compliance audits; escalates in written and verbal form to managers and client stakeholders.
• Contacts various internal and external department staff regarding inquiries on the following items: SOWs, purchase orders, cost centers, worker badging systems, client credits, billing and/or payment issues.
• Works to meet all existing SLA’s and group targets (internal and contractual) and improve overall process by recommending improvements
• Assists with peer training in the standards and practices of the assigned client program
• Provides standard program and ad hoc reporting requests, if needed
• Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned
EDUCATION & JOB REQUIREMENTS:
High school diploma or equivalent
Bachelor’s degree, previous purchasing/accounts payable processing, and ERP / VMS system experience, preferred but not required
Minimum of two (2) years of work experience in a service level industry and/or one (1) to three (3) years of experience in a customer service environment or equivalent
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
• Skilled in communicating effectively in writing and verbally, both in one-on-one and in group settings, with both internal and external audiences
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and perform multiple work assignments simultaneously
• Possess data entry, analytical, and organizational skills with attention to detail
• Proficient with Microsoft Office products, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook