Not ready to apply?
Please sign up to join our Talent Community or update your profile HERE >.
Senior Director Solution Design
London, United Kingdom
Job ID: 6544
Date published: 2-Jul-2018
The Senior Director of MSP Solution Design Practice is responsible for the leadership and management of Pontoon’s solution design toolkit for the MSP products. This role will shape and continuously improve the design process for MSP solutions, working in partnership with the MSP Global Product Engine team to ensure alignment of the end client solution with the MSP Target Operating Model (TOM). This role will also lead all solution design activity across one of the Pontoon industry segments. Proactively leads and supports sales presentations by explaining the details of the Pontoon proposed solution, the design methodology and can articulate the value of RPO, MSP and / or Total Talent solutions in a client facing environment.
This role will also lead Pontoon efforts to continuously improve and refine solution offerings to our customers and a play a key leadership role in driving the future of the company’s solution roadmap and product offerings, working closely with the Pontoon product engine functions.
- Lead a regional team (directly or indirectly) to develop high quality, commercially competitive solutions to win sales opportunities with new customers and both renew and expand existing client programs. These talent solutions will cover all aspects of Pontoon’s business including contingent, permanent, Statement of Work, freelance and other talent channels.
- Assess customer business needs and objectives to lead the design of talent program solutions inclusive of talent acquisition strategies, business process definitions, technology usage, sourcing approaches and program models.
- Engage with other Pontoon teams including Sales, Finance, Product, Operations and optimization to ensure that solutions are designed to meet customer expectations and requirements as well as Pontoon operational and financial targets.
- Work closely with Pontoon senior leadership team and Marketing organization to drive innovation in our service offerings and influence the roadmap for new capabilities, features and services for customer talent acquisition and management programs.
- Engage with Pontoon program teams throughout all regions to gain feedback and insight into existing programs and opportunities to further improve future solution capabilities.
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of the global talent acquisition and management industry to engage in both internal and external thought leadership opportunities as a subject matter expert and representative of Pontoon.
- Participate with key stakeholders throughout Pontoon’s parent organization of Adecco to advise and educate on Pontoon’s service capabilities as well as to support Adecco client opportunities for managed services and outsourcing.
- Build and maintain relationships with Pontoon partner companies (within and external to the Adecco Group i.e. Penna, LHH, Beeline) to ensure that client talent solutions are designed with optimal utilization of all available options).
- Participate in special projects and perform other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION & JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor’s degree in business or a related field with a minimum of eight (8) years of experience in a managed service industry and a minimum of six (6) years of experience with process design, and/or sales support is required.
- Prior MSP design experience is a must with experience of RPO, Total Talent solution design very desirable.
- Program Management and/or project management experience is preferred.
- Experience working within a global organization interacting with stakeholders located in multiple countries and regions.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively lead a team of senior, globally dispersed resources who function in client-facing roles.
- Experience engaging directly with senior customer stakeholders, including experience in facilitating mutually beneficial outcomes and negotiations.
- Ability to travel up to 50%.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Skilled in communicating effectively verbally and in writing with all levels of internal and external organization.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
- Ability to conceptualize and implement ways to improve the organization by taking risks to enhance the organizational ability to adapt, change and create solutions for our clients.
- Ability to effectively influence others at various levels within the organization.
- Ability to prioritize, organize and perform multiple assignments simultaneously while adhering to strict and demanding deadlines.
- Ability to make decisions, monitor project progress, recommend alternative approaches and identifying & resolving conflict.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook, and Visio.
- Knowledge of Vendor Management System and Applicant Tracking Systems, Social recruitment platforms and Sourcing technologies (such as Video interviewing, Mobile apps, Campus hiring platforms).