Not ready to apply?
Please sign up to join our Talent Community or update your profile HERE >.
Recruitment Business Partner
Manchester, United Kingdom
Job ID: 6552
Date published: 3-Jul-2018
Proudly part of The Adecco Group – the world’s leading provider of workforce solutions and a Fortune Global 500 company – the Pontoon team supports clients across the globe in over 100 countries.
- To work with the client to create, document and execute a recruitment strategy which meets the current and ongoing needs of the assigned client.
- To create and maintain strong strategic and operational relationships with within the client at all levels.
- To take ultimate responsibility for the end-to-end delivery of all agreed recruitment solutions within the assigned client.
- To liaise with the key Pontoon functions supporting the delivery process including the shared service centre and other partners. To liaise with key client stakeholders per assigned sector as part of a cohesive overall recruitment service.
Key responsibilities of the Recruitment Business Partner will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- To provide a high touch service to the client being subject matter experts within a chosen sector, anticipating future requirements, understanding business needs, assisting the client through peaks and troughs.
- To proactively drive strategic relationships with all business influencers eg, Senior Business Managers and HR or Procurement sponsors (including HoF level and above).
- Provide a visible face-to-face service that takes ownership of the end-to-end service delivery builds relationships and is a single point of contact.
- Drive service delivery in-line with the strategic recruitment goals of the client, with particular focus on ensuring internal mobility charter and targets are met.
- Work with HR/ Procurement community to monitor recruitment spend against budget and forecast future demand
- Create hiring strategies on a campaign or per assignment basis, including the provision of guidance on flexible versus permanent recruitment process, channels to market, compensation, candidate availability and hiring timescales.
- Provide best practice recommendations and costs on attraction strategies, linking in the partner services if relevant to execute external campaigns.
- Take responsibility for the results of the customer satisfaction within assigned client business unit, putting agreed action plans in place where necessary, in conjunction with the shared service resource teams.
- Create, manage and maintain the key client contacts at hiring level to ensure regular communication with all key departments.
- Act as point of referral within your sector for escalation of client issues.
- Liaising with the recruitment team ensuring a holistic view of resource options is offered to the client.
- Create, document and execute a recruitment strategy for the assigned client business unit
- Meet cost saving targets for the assigned client business unit.
- Meeting personal targets for the appropriate sourcing mix (low cost routes to market versus 3rd party agency).
- Management/sign off of advertising spend within assigned client business unit.
- Where appropriate, qualify job roles or service requirements, including timescales, interview block bookings, expectations and costs with the client (primarily for senior level hires or volume/project campaigns)
- To work with the on-site team/shared service centre, taking responsibility for the effective delivery of internal and external hiring and dealing with the end-to-end process – vacancy approval through to offer and on-boarding.
- Assist and support the Programme Manager or Head of Client Services to identify and drive new service opportunities across all service lines (e.g. consultancy offerings & international services). Constantly recognise and action opportunities for improving profitability and service on accounts in line with company goals.
- Management and delivery on agreed continuous improvement projects both internally and in partnership with client.
- Drive fulfillment, quality of service, cost of delivery and compliance by providing and monitoring SLA’s or KPI’s on all aspects of the service.
- Ensure regular service/performance reviews are performed.
- Carry out other reasonable duties as required by the Head of Client Services or Programme Manager.
EDUCATION & JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Detailed knowledge of the staffing sector with significant experience working in a recruitment role.
- Basic knowledge of contract/ permanent recruitment processes and employment law.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Direct hiring experience.
- Experience of creating and maintaining strategic client relationships.
- Knowledge of eRecuitment systems and processes.
- Ability to work with clients and colleagues at all levels.
- Proven track record of leading remote, onsite complex recruitment businesses, delivering core as well as innovative offerings to clients.
- Numerate and detail-conscious.
- Strong influencing skills as well as excellent verbal and written communication skills.
You are about to register with Pontoon Solutions, Inc. and/or its applicable affiliated entity, part of the Adecco Group, as a candidate. In connection with your registration, Pontoon will collect and use information about you to make available our services and maintain our relationship with you. Our Privacy Information Statement explains how we collect and use such information about you and the rights you have.
Where you choose to give us so called ‘sensitive information’ (this is information that gets special protection under applicable law. Depending on applicable law, It may include information such as about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to) other than where we ask for it, you agree, by giving us such information, that we may use it in the way(s) set out in the Privacy Information Statement.