Not ready to apply?
Please sign up to join our Talent Community or update your profile HERE >.
McLean, VA, United States
Job ID: 6646
Date published: 26-Jul-2018
Pontoon is looking for an Recruiting Cooridnator for a large client of ours in McLean, VA. Need to work onsite in Mclean, Supporting the Recruiting /HR department with administrative tasks.
• Provide administrative support to the HR department and team
• Handle the onboarding paperwork for the new hires, offer letters
• Facilitate the electronic offer letter process within our Applicant Tracking System
• Ability to do research, collect data and do reporting for HR.
Preparing, editing correspondence, communications and presentations.
• Maintains applicant file system.
• Perform administrative tasks and participate in special projects as needed.
• Bachelor's Degree
• US Citizen
• 2 years in recruiting coordinator experience
• Must be customer service oriented, detail oriented, and multi-tasking
• Ability to build strong working relationships with key stakeholders
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Highly organized with ability to prioritize and manage work time efficiently
• Ability to work independently
• Self-confidence, self-starter with a sense of urgency
• Strong attention to detail is required
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook and Access
• Excellent calendar management skills
Open: We are direct and honest. We say what we do and do what we say. Transparent about everything we do, we always behave with the highest level of integrity towards our customers, partners and each other.
Courageous: Empowered to speak our minds and unafraid of challenging ourselves. We’re confident in our creativity and determined to excel.
Dedicated: We emotionally invest in our work and our clients’ business to create positive impact.
Calm: Our brand communicates a sense of calm whenever it’s presented to the world. Notably reassuring, it comes from our understanding of what our clients need and our vast experience in delivering it.
Confident: Our communications have a straightforward confidence to them. The fact is, we don’t speak unless we have something relevant and original to say. We are viewed as authoritative, never arrogant.
Spirited: Our communications are spirited and dynamic, we seek to engage our audience, not patronize them. Always respectful, we like to inject a touch of wit where appropriate.
Pontoon, with corporate headquarters in Jacksonville, Florida, United States is the global leader in workforce solutions. Pontoon specializes in Contingent Workforce Solutions, Recruitment Process Outsourcing and Workforce Consulting. Operating with nearly 1,000 colleagues worldwide, Pontoon currently delivers talent management solutions in 74 countries for its 100-plus clients, a global client base that is broader and deeper than the industry has experienced to date. Pontoon is one of the largest worldwide MSPs, and has been named the #3 global enterprise providers of RPO services.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.