Not ready to apply?
Please sign up to join our Talent Community or update your profile HERE >.
Contract Technical Recruiter
Mclean, VA, United States
Job ID: 6293
Date published: 9-May-2018
Pontoon is looking for a Technical Recruiter to support a client in McLean, VA. . This is a long term contract position, must live in the Virginia area, work onsite 2 -3 days a week. Experience recruiting for technical candidates in the cleared space.
- Manage the full recruiting cycle from research to candidate identification, in person interview, evaluation technical assessment, formal submittal, pre-closing, offer negotiation, closing, and reference checking.
- Evaluate employment factors such as job experience, education and training, skills, knowledge and abilities, and other data pertinent to classification, selection, and referral.
- Hit the ground running, ready to support requisitions of all levels
- Generate a high volume/high quality pipeline of candidates under tight timelines
- Strong communication skills, ability to build relationships internally and externally with candidates and hiring managers
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment and detail oriented
- Manages internal client relationships and collaborates with leadership to assess needs, develop strategies and implement work plans to meet the needs of the designated practice area; develops and cultivates relationships with various levels of management, candidates and external recruiting sources
- US Citizen
- Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum 5 years of experience recruiting for technical candidates; some agency experience preferred
- Experience recruiting for consulting and/or professional services firms
- Experience within the Federal sectors, recruiting for cleared candidates up to FSP.
- Self Starter with track record of producing results in fast paced environment.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and adapt to changing priorities.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and experience building relationships with candidates, internal customers and business partners.
Open: We are direct and honest. We say what we do and do what we say. Transparent about everything we do, we always behave with the highest level of integrity towards our customers, partners and each other.
Courageous: Empowered to speak our minds and unafraid of challenging ourselves. We’re confident in our creativity and determined to excel.
Dedicated: We emotionally invest in our work and our clients’ business to create positive impact. We love what we do.
Calm: Our brand communicates a sense of calm whenever it’s presented to the world. Notably reassuring, it comes from our understanding of what our clients need and our vast experience in delivering it.
Confident: Our communications have a straightforward confidence to them. The fact is, we don’t speak unless we have something relevant and original to say. We are viewed as authoritative, never arrogant.
Spirited: Our communications are spirited and dynamic, we seek to engage our audience, not patronize them. Always respectful, we like to inject a touch of wit where appropriate.
Pontoon, with corporate headquarters in Jacksonville, Florida, United States is the global leader in workforce solutions. Pontoon specializes in Contingent Workforce Solutions, Recruitment Process Outsourcing and Workforce Consulting. Operating with nearly 1,000 colleagues worldwide, Pontoon currently delivers talent management solutions in 74 countries for its 100-plus clients, a global client base that is broader and deeper than the industry has experienced to date. Pontoon is one of the largest worldwide MSPs, and has been named the #3 global enterprise providers of RPO services.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.