Not ready to apply?
Please sign up to join our Talent Community or update your profile HERE >.
Sr. Intel Technical Recruiter/Sourcer
Mclean, VA, United States
Job ID: 6789
Date published: 23-Aug-2018
· sourcing for technical candidates in the DOD/Intel community .
· Interviews, screens and evaluates external and internal candidates for job openings to identify applicants who fully meet the position requirements of posted requisitions
· Become part of a sourcing team supporting our Talent Acquisition teammates and making an impact on the business by recruiting for innovative technical talent
· They thrive in an innovative, fast-paced environment, can roll up their sleeves, work hard, and have fun to get the job done
· Utilizes outside of the box strategies to identify qualified candidates for hard to fill openings.
· Ensures all phases of the recruiting process are conducted in accordance with Ethics, Legal and Human Resources policies.
· Ensures that applicant tracking system is maintained and completed; applicants are dispositioned according to OFCCP guidelines
· Creates and places employment advertisement on websites, social media, etc.
· Bachelor’s Degree Preferred
· 5+ years of recruiting technical candidates in the government space, recruitng for different government agencies to include Intel and DOD
· Demonstrated success in recruiting passive candidates for hard to fill requisitions.
· Experience utilizing the latest sourcing tools and methods (Internet Search, Chrome Extensions, Social Media, LinkedIn etc.) Experience organizing, managing, and tracking candidate flow. Relentless “hunter” mentality
· ATS Experience a must (Workday or iCIMS preferred)
· Experience hiring in aerospace or defense preferred
· Excellent relationship builder, networking, and communication skills.
· Skilled at partnering with recruiters and hiring managers to create effective sourcing plans and assessment metrics with the ability to manage customer expectations.