Not ready to apply?
Please sign up to join our Talent Community or update your profile HERE >.
Technical Proposal Recruiter
Mclean, VA, United States
Job ID: 7259
Date published: 13-Dec-2018
Pontoon is looking to hire a Technical Proposal Recruiter for a large government contracting client in McLean, VA. Need to be local to Virginia, able to work virtually, Need to have experience recruiting in Intel/DOD community.
• Perform full life cycle recruiting and sourcing for candidates in the Intel space.
• Exercise a wide degree of creativity, near- and long-term recruiting vision, business understanding, and personal organization
• For hard-to-find skills, partner with Sourcing to develop additional candidates via new sourcing techniques.
• Review resumes and credentials for appropriateness of skills, experience and knowledge in relation to position requirements.
• Engage and convert qualified candidates generated from the sourcing team to full-time hires.
• Pre-screen candidates using behavioral interviewing techniques.
• Develop and maintain strong working relationships with leaders and other HR team members to create a partnership that yields success, predictable results and credibility.
• Provide complete, accurate, and inspiring information to candidates about the company and position.
• Prepare candidates for interviews and specific hiring managers by providing detailed information on the company, our business strategy, department background, job descriptions, and expectation-setting
• For positions being worked, (e.g., Platform and Services, etc.) in conjunction with the Sourcing team for critical skill needs, organize, lead and document post-interview debrief/feedback and post-mortems with interview team and sourcing team.
• Extend offers of employment to selected candidates under the direction of the hiring managers and within the guidelines of company compensation policy and delegation of authority
• Stay informed of trends and innovative recruiting techniques in order to be competitive in state-of-the-art recruiting practices.
• Maintain accurate documentation on all candidates and searches through our applicant tracking tool to ensure audit-ready posture at all times.
• The ability to track and report metrics regarding recruiting activity and in compliance with company policy and procedures, federal and state laws
• US Citizen
• 7+ years of Experience in full life-cycle recruiting technical candidates with clearances for the Intel/DOD community. .
• Must have experience recruiting for a Technical skills sets
• Demonstrated ability to recruit for a broad/deep range of positions.
• Demonstrated knowledge in all full life-cycle recruiting components including, but not limited to, sourcing, qualifying candidates, networking, assessing candidates, legal/compliance, job analysis, wage and salary trends, relationship management, and candidate due diligence.
• Proven ability to maintain accurate and well-ordered documentation on all candidates, searches, hiring managers interactions, and other recruiting activities in the applicant tracking system.
• Excellent project management, writing, and oral communication skills.
• Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information appropriately.
• Strong initiative and solid judgment abilities/skills
• Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite of applications and the use of email.
• Must be Internet savvy and experienced in mining online databases.
• Must have the ability to quickly learn systems, processes, and procedures.
• Must be able to quickly assimilate technical information and build solutions to the optimal balance of meeting business needs, beating competitors, and operating within financial resource constraints.
•Bachelor's degree preferred
Open: We are direct and honest. We say what we do and do what we say. Transparent about everything we do, we always behave with the highest level of
integrity towards our customers, partners and each other.
Courageous: Empowered to speak our minds and unafraid of challenging ourselves. We’re confident in our creativity and determined to excel.
Dedicated: We emotionally invest in our work and our clients’ business to create positive impact. We love what we do.
Calm: Our brand communicates a sense of calm whenever it’s presented to the world. Notably reassuring, it comes from our understanding of what our clients
need and our vast experience in delivering it.
Confident: Our communications have a straightforward confidence to them. The fact is, we don’t speak unless we have something relevant and original to say. We are viewed as authoritative, never arrogant.
Spirited: Our communications are spirited and dynamic, we seek to engage our audience, not patronize them. Always respectful, we like to inject a touch of wit where appropriate.
Pontoon, with corporate headquarters in Jacksonville, Florida, United States is the global leader in workforce solutions. Pontoon specializes in Contingent
Workforce Solutions, Recruitment Process Outsourcing and Workforce Consulting. Operating with nearly 1,000 colleagues worldwide, Pontoon currently delivers
talent management solutions in 74 countries for its 100-plus clients, a global client base that is broader and deeper than the industry has experienced to date. Pontoon is one of the largest worldwide MSPs, and has been named the #3 global enterprise providers of RPO services.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.