Pontoon is looking for a Sr. Recruiter for a client in Monterey, California. This position will be recruiting for a government contract. Must work onsite in Monterey.
· Recruiter is responsible for overseeing the selection and hiring process of candidates to meet organization staffing requirements.
· Interviews, screens and evaluates external and internal candidates for job openings to identify applicants who fully meet the position requirements of posted requisitions and refers them to the hiring manager for consideration.
· Negotiates and extends offers on behalf of GDIT.
· Consults with internal customers on market trends, competitive intelligence, and prepares the business for current and future market dynamics related to the acquisition of talent.
· Meets with recruiting management to obtain their input for recruiting and outreach strategies; and provides input and feedback regarding the progress of those activities.
· Utilizes outside of the box strategies to identify qualified candidates for hard to fill openings.
· Ensures all phases of the recruiting process are conducted in accordance with General Dynamics and Ethics, Legal and Human Resources policies.
· Ensures that applicant tracking system is maintained and completed; applicants are dispositioned according to OFCCP guidelines
· Creates and places employment advertisement on websites, social media, etc.
· Runs queries of automated system and provides information to management as requested.
· Coordinates and participates in job fairs.
· Bachelor’s Degree Preferred
· 5-8 years of related recruiting experience
· ATS Experience a must (Workday or iCIMS preferred)
· Secret Clearance a plus
Open: We are direct and honest. We say what we do and do what we say. Transparent about everything we do, we always behave with the highest level of integrity towards our customers, partners and each other.
Courageous: Empowered to speak our minds and unafraid of challenging ourselves. We’re confident in our creativity and determined to excel.
Dedicated: We emotionally invest in our work and our clients’ business to create positive impact. We love what we do.
Calm: Our brand communicates a sense of calm whenever it’s presented to the world. Notably reassuring, it comes from our understanding of what our clients need and our vast experience in delivering it.
Confident: Our communications have a straightforward confidence to them. The fact is, we don’t speak unless we have something relevant and original to say. We are viewed as authoritative, never arrogant.
Spirited: Our communications are spirited and dynamic, we seek to engage our audience, not patronize them. Always respectful, we like to inject a touch of wit where appropriate.
Pontoon, with corporate headquarters in Jacksonville, Florida, United States is the global leader in workforce solutions. Pontoon specializes in Contingent Workforce Solutions, Recruitment Process Outsourcing and Workforce Consulting. Operating with nearly 1,000 colleagues worldwide, Pontoon currently delivers talent management solutions in 74 countries for its 100-plus clients, a global client base that is broader and deeper than the industry has experienced to date. Pontoon is one of the largest worldwide MSPs, and has been named the #3 global enterprise providers of RPO services.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.