Not ready to apply?
Please sign up to join our Talent Community or update your profile HERE >.
Nashua, NH, United States
Job ID: 6688
Date published: 7-Aug-2018
· Recruit and sources for technical candidates mostly software and System engineers
· Interviews, screens and evaluates external and internal candidates for job openings to identify applicants who fully meet the position requirements of posted requisitions and refers them to the recruiting team or hiring manager for consideration.
· Become part of a sourcing team supporting our Talent Acquisition teammates and making an impact on the business by recruiting for innovative technical talent
· They thrive in an innovative, fast-paced environment, can roll up their sleeves, work hard, and have fun to get the job done
· Utilizes outside of the box strategies to identify qualified candidates for hard to fill openings.
· Ensures all phases of the recruiting process are conducted in accordance with Ethics, Legal and Human Resources policies.
· Ensures that applicant tracking system is maintained and completed; applicants are dispositioned according to OFCCP guidelines
· Creates and places employment advertisement on websites, social media, etc.
· Bachelor’s Degree Preferred
· 12 years of corporate and/or agency experience.
· Demonstrated success in recruiting passive candidates for hard to fill requisitions.
· Experience utilizing the latest sourcing tools and methods (Internet Search, Chrome Extensions, Social Media, LinkedIn etc.) Experience organizing, managing, and tracking candidate flow. Relentless “hunter” mentality
· ATS Experience a must (Workday or iCIMS preferred)
· Experience hiring in aerospace or defense preferred
· Excellent relationship builder, networking, and communication skills.
· Skilled at partnering with recruiters and hiring managers to create effective sourcing plans and assessment metrics with the ability to manage customer expectations.