Not ready to apply?
Please sign up to join our Talent Community or update your profile HERE >.
Recruitment Program Consultant
Job ID: 7076
Date published: 25-Oct-2018
Pontoon drives the acquisition of permanent talent and manages contingent and project workforce on behalf of an organization. We ensure a superior candidate experience and maximize employer brand. We provide efficiency, flexibility and scalability. We manage and optimize supplier partnerships and leverage the best workforce technologies. We manage risk and give full visibility of an organization’s talent.
Proudly part of The Adecco Group – the world’s leading provider of workforce solutions and a Fortune Global 500 company – the Pontoon team supports clients across the globe in over 100 countries.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Program Consultant who will based on our client’s site in Oss . The client is large global Pharmacetical organization. You will contribute towards the successful operationalisation of a MSP programme (Contingent recruitment programme) in order to deliver against key performance criteria.
You will be part of the programme internationally as a strategic player within the team and towards the client. You will optimize efforts to service clients in a high quality, cost effective manner for multiple countries. You will direct and control all phases of the client requisition process in order to encourage a fair and competitive environment as well as maintain adherence to program process compliance. Scope of responsibility will be on an expanded geographic territory on national level within a specific functional area of expertise.
- Build strong client, supplier and team relationships to support the delivery of an integrated, successful supplier and requisition management program
- Contribute to development and execution of supplier management processes and tools
- Ensure that targeted metrics and benefits are achieved by supporting the delivery of quality supplier and requisition management
- Develop knowledge of supplier and requisition management and client needs and improves MSP program delivery
- Responsible for managing all stages of requisition activity through the use of VMS technology. Oversees the use of VMS technology to ensure optimum, cost-effective, timely, and high quality results. Provides adequate oversight, training and leadership to ensure end user community and supplier partnerships reach potential.
- Establishes, fosters and maintains positive working relationships with Pontoon MSP suppliers through regular phone and in-person contact.
- Provides consultative support to end users to clarify job responsibilities, skills and other requirements of specific requisitions.
- Reviews and manages candidate submittals from suppliers to ensure the best qualified candidates are submitted for end user review and placement.
- Assists Program Manager and Supplier Manager to facilitate program Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) training and updates to supplier community on a regular basis to ensure understanding and compliance.
- Communicates program procedural changes and updates to local Pontoon MSP suppliers and client users while providing all procedural updates in a timely manner. Facilitates to ensure suppliers appropriately manage employee on-boarding, employee relations issues, orientations, performance reviews, and off-boarding activities.
- Establishes and maintains a proactive, positive working relationship with client end users through regular phone and in-person contact. Performs site visits and promotes communication with the client end users within assigned market area or skill set.
- Assists with supplier assessment efforts and updates as needed.
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships
- Must be able to communicate effectively and clearly in writing and orally, both in one-on-one and in group presentation situations. Ability to interact and communicate with all levels of staff and management
- Must be proficient in PC software packages, such as Microsoft Word, Excel, Email and Internet application
- Ability to communicate at all levels
- Excellent organizational skills & ability to learn new systems and procedures quickly
- Have a sound understanding of the recruitment/resourcing process
- Must be able to handle figures and confidently deal with negotiating costs
- Good level of IT literacy
- Ability to handle issues and compose responses with a good level of English maintained
- Be self-motivated and confident in using own initiative
- Team player
- Extensive recruitment experience
- Media Industry experience
- Fluent Dutch and English are required for this position