Not ready to apply?
Please sign up to join our Talent Community or update your profile HERE >.
HR-Lab Client Director
Job ID: 6806
Date published: 27-Aug-2018
The HR-Lab Client Director supports sales Management and sales teams by understanding large clients’ needs for large/complex project or anticipating large long term RFP, organizing design thinking sessions when appropriate, creating solutions drafts, coordinating sales and experts (from Pontoon, from the Adecco Group and from outside of the group when needed), leading and structuring sales actions plan/strategy when needed according to the client context, aggregating the project’s sales pieces and preparing the global sales proposal, leading the proposal presentation and preparing the hand over with delivery teams if needed
· Discover and manage the clients’ global context, goals, issues, etc and their HR consequences/translation
· Create, develop and cultivate a strong "client intimacy" at decision-maker level
· Anticipate large coming RFP with a customized sales action plan
· Organize design thinking sessions when appropriate
· Draft the very first customized solution approach
· Build and lead the global sales and solution action plan according to the project
· Identify and co-coordinate the necessary resources (Pontoon, Group entities, external partners)
· Analyze and optimize profitability by project
· Works with legal and finance when needed
· Build, aggregate and standardize the solution sales piece, based on the different entities of Pontoon and of the group, and create the global proposal
· Conduct and conclude negotiations until signature
· Pilot the launch of deployment of projects (sales – connection setup)
· Ensure quality of services provided
· Ensure project follow-up and reporting on a sales perspective
· Lead the internal and external alignment and involvement around projects
· Works closely and supporting Sales teams and management
· Insure an efficient internal communication about projects
· Help to create strategic products and client cases when needed
· Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned
· Position may require some travel.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations will be made upon request to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE & OTHER POSITION REQUIREMENTS:
· Bachelor Degree. Master of Business Administration preferred but not required.
· At least five (5) years experience in sales and/or consulting of HR-solutions
· Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
· Demonstrated experience successfully managing multiple duties and/or projects simultaneously and meeting deadlines
· Natural ability to lead
· Experience with international and complex projects
· Ability to meet with tight deadlines when required
· Ability to demonstrate a keen analytic and business mind
· Capability to take the lead on initiatives while managing/aligning internally
· Strong written and oral communication as well as editorial ability
· Ability to build internal business partnerships and good relationships
· Ability to summarise and simplify in a complex environment
· Ability to create, activate and use Internal and External networks
· Good public speaker
· Strong creative mind, and agility/flexibility
· Power of conviction and persuasion
PONTOON AND THE ADECCO GROUP RETAINS THE RIGHT TO CHANGE OR MODIFY JOB DUTIES AT ANY TIME. THE ABOVE JOB DESCRIPTION IS NOT ALL ENCOMPASSING. NEEDS AND REQUIREMENTS MAY VARY BETWEEN LOCATIONS AND ACCORDING TO BUSINESS NECESSITY.