Not ready to apply?
Please sign up to join our Talent Community or update your profile HERE >.
Program Director - Direct Hire/Colleague
Pittsburgh, PA, United States
Job ID: 6483
Date published: 13-Jun-2018
The Program Director directs Managed Service Programs within the Pontoon MSP organization in order to maximize revenue, profitability, client satisfaction and supplier satisfaction and program compliance. Develops and implements strategies and provides leadership within Pontoon MSP account management team. Analyzes/interprets results and determines actions required to maintain and develop relationships with qualified Pontoon MSP customers. Provides consultation regarding complex business issues to colleagues throughout the organization. Travel will be required. Works under limited direction.
- Directs assigned Managed Service Programs within the Pontoon MSP organization. Primary management functions for designated Pontoon MSP accounts include: Management of assigned account resources, oversight of order management and supplier program, program management results and performance & compliance management
- Develops and implements business plans and strategies to develop and enhance relationships within the designated Pontoon MSP client.
- Ensures business rules and practices are followed for all major processes within Pontoon MSP Account Management function in order to ensure standardization, consistency and compliance across programs.
- Accountable for recruitment, management and retention of onsite, program management and other dedicated resources assigned to the Pontoon MSP account.
- Responsible for effectiveness of assigned Managed Service Programs and implementation of enhancements/alternatives required to improve client satisfaction and to drive business development.
- Ensures account development opportunities are identified and pursued in conjunction with assigned customer.
- Analyzes/interprets results to identify risks and opportunities for improvement. Reviews reports on findings and determines solutions required to capitalize on untapped potential.
- Participates in quarterly and yearly business reviews with the designated Pontoon MSP customer.
- Provides consultation to Adecco colleagues within the Solutions and field organization, in order to solve complex Pontoon MSP account business issues.
- Provides recommendations regarding the service delivery strategy and organizational model for other Pontoon MSP prospects and customers.
- Provides consultation to Sales Vice Presidents regarding Pontoon MSP bids and proposals. Actively participates in sales presentations and negotiations with executives regarding Pontoon MSP service delivery model, with particular emphasis on service requirements, technology, pricing and SLA’s.
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION & JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor Degree in a related business discipline or the equivalent.
- Five (5) to seven (7) years professional business experience.
- Expertise and experience with managed service programs, national contract sales and the contingent workforce industry.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Skilled in communicating effectively verbally and in writing.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.