Not ready to apply?
Please sign up to join our Talent Community or update your profile HERE >.
Account Director- Direct Hire/Colleague
Plano, TX, United States
Job ID: 6872
Date published: 12-Sep-2018
The Regional Account Director provides direction and hands-on leadership to the regional corporate recruiting function and owns accountability for the outcomes.
* Acts as the central point for planning, leading, and executing Pontoon RPO talent acquisition strategies to support immediate and future internal recruiting needs of the business, identifying opportunities for growth.
* Interfaces with client to advise on change, deliver agreed metrics portfolio, provides business intelligence and proposes strategic initiatives to improve performance.
* Leads change management initiatives and the organizational development of the internal recruiting function to ensure alignment with organizational objectives and needs.
* Collaborates with regional client stakeholders and functional leaders to develop and execute annual hiring plans and build a competitive advantage through strong internal/external employment brand.
* Sponsors initiatives to drive the availability of top quality talent within the region to ensure the delivery of high quality talent portfolio management decisions.
* Manages internal, confidential third-party search activities and delivers in-house recruiting metrics portfolio.
* Measures and reports on hiring manager satisfaction and sourcing effectiveness.
* Develops and administers regional recruitment budget.
* Develops and executes candidate pipeline best practices to support filling current Pontoon RPO staffing requirements.
* Serves as the primary escalation point for internal and external stakeholders.
* Proactively manages, coaches, and develops internal recruiting team members to achieve Pontoon RPO business objects and professional career goals.
* Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION & JOB REQUIREMENTS:
Bachelor’s degree in business or a related field with a minimum of eight (8) years of related recruiting and/or talent acquisition experience with a minimum of five (5) years of multiple location supervisory experience. Master’s degree preferred.
Working knowledge of compliance and reporting of employment, immigration, and labor laws, such as FLSA, ADA and EEO preferred.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
* Skilled in communicating effectively verbally and in writing.
* Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
* Ability to mentor, coach, train and/or supervise employees and foster an environment that promotes personal and professional development.
* Ability to effectively manage projects that vary in nature and complexity.
* Ability to develop and deliver executive level presentations.
* Ability to evaluate programs and processes in order to assess their effectiveness, develop improvements and/or recommend changes or alternatives.
* Knowledge of the principles, practices, and standards of talent acquisition and recruiting.
* Proficient with Microsoft Office products, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.