Not ready to apply?
Please sign up to join our Talent Community or update your profile HERE >.
Recruiter I- Contract/Associate
Plano, TX, United States
Job ID: 6881
Date published: 13-Sep-2018
The Recruiter I is accountable for the full life-cycle of recruitment for one or more clients, with a focus on meeting and/or exceeding performance expectations as identified by Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and ensuring a positive and efficient experience for prospective candidates. Typically, responsible for one or more client accounts with a low volume of open requisitions variable upon required skillset as defined by the client.
* Determines or is provided with staffing needs of one or more clients and identifies, engages and recruits qualified candidates from the candidate pipeline.
* Analyzes client requirements and qualifies candidates by conducting telephone and/or face-to-face interviews according to identified qualification standards.
* Selects candidates using discretion and independent judgment and prepares and delivers candidate presentations for clients.
* Enters and tracks candidate data in various electronic systems and runs standard reports as required.
* Maintains effective, ongoing relationships with candidates throughout the full life-cycle of recruitment, in addition to candidates who are in between assignments.
* Fields general, straight forward inquiries from candidates and hiring managers; escalates inquiries to senior team members and/or management as necessary.
* Assists with coordinating logistics for recruiting events, such as job fairs, open houses, and invitation-only events.
* Collaborates with team members to develop and maintain a unified approach to talent sourcing and recruitment.
* Proactively establishes and maintains beneficial business relationships through networking with industry contacts, association members, trade groups, employment groups and/or social media.
* Initiates requisitions and/or assist with facilitating appropriate approvals for requisitions.
* Schedules candidates for telephone and/or face-to-face interviews and orientations.
* Administers pre-employment activities, including, but not limited to, coordinating forms, applications, offer letters and expense reports, drug testing, background and reference checks, and security clearance validation.
* Coordinates the preparation of and/or assist with the distribution of new hire informational packets.
* Audits candidate files to ensure required records are completed and entered into the appropriate electronic systems.
* Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION & JOB REQUIREMENTS:
* High school diploma or equivalent with a minimum of zero (0) to two (2) years of agency and/or corporate recruiting experience.
* Bachelor’s degree with previous experience utilizing Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) and/or Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS) is preferred.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
* Skilled in communicating effectively verbally and in writing.
* Ability to proactively establish and maintain effective working relationships across the organization.
* Ability to prioritize, organize and perform multiple work assignments simultaneously while meeting assigned deadlines.
* Ability to maintain confidentiality and handle highly sensitive/confidential information.
* Ability to function effectively with or as part of a team.
* Ability to demonstrate critical thinking based on in-depth data, substantiating information, considering/respecting of other's input, personal values and ethics.
* Ability to demonstrate effective customer services skills.
* Ability to utilize market research tools and techniques.
* Ability to identify and/or document existing and new trends as well as evaluate and predict their impact on the organization.
* Ability to understand, interpret and apply related federal, state, and local laws, rules and regulations.
* Knowledge of and the ability to apply the principles, best practices, and standards of the full life-cycle of recruiting.
* Proficient with Microsoft Office products, such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
* Proficient with electronic recruiting resources, such as customer relationship management (CRM) tools, applicant tracking systems (ATS), and job boards.
* Results Driven - Strives to achieve results & meet or exceed expectations, effectively overcoming obstacles and setbacks.
* Customer Orientation - Seeks to build & effectively service valuable external & internal customer partnerships.
* Problem Solving & Analysis - Actively handles problems, proposing effective solutions that are coherent with the analyzed information.
* Embracing & Adapting to Change - Has the ability to recognize & accept the need for change. Modifies own behavior & approach accordingly to achieve desired outcomes.
* Self-Management & Development - Takes responsibility & ownership of him/herself & understands the impact of own actions & their affect on others.
* Communication - Communicates in a clear & concise way, adapting according to the purpose, audience & situation. Is open to receiving communication.
* Teamwork - Works with & contributes to a team environment to work toward a common goal.
* Relationship Management - Identifies, builds & maintains sustainable relationships with others.
LEADERSHIP / MANAGEMENT COMPETENCIES:
Leading & Managing People Supports, develops & effectively manages others (individual and team) to achieve outstanding levels of performance. Acts as a positive role model, inspiring and empowering others. Choose an item.
Strategic Planning Has an in-depth knowledge of his/her area of specialization or business. Understands the market in which the organization works, Choose an item.
anticipates trends and is able to create and communicate a vision, strategy & operational plan.
Management Proposes and leads organizational changes at all applicable levels, supports understanding, acceptance and implementation in his/her area of responsibility.