Not ready to apply?
Please sign up to join our Talent Community or update your profile HERE >.
University Relations Recruiter - Contract/Associate
Plano, TX, United States
Job ID: 7228
Date published: 5-Dec-2018
The Recruiter is accountable for the full life-cycle of recruitment for Ericsson, with a focus on meeting and/or exceeding performance expectations as identified by Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) while ensuring a positive and efficient experience for prospective candidates. Typically, responsible for a volume of open requisitions that cover various roles and skillsets, as defined by the client.
· Identifies, engages and recruits qualified talent for assigned requisitions including developing strong candidate pipelines.
· Conducts intake session with hiring manager to obtain full understanding of client requirements and qualifies candidates by conducting telephone and/or face-to-face interviews according to identified qualification standards.
· Selects candidates using discretion and independent judgment and prepares candidate write-up to share relevant skills and experience.
· Enters and tracks candidate data in various electronic systems and runs standard reports as required.
· Builds and maintains effective, ongoing relationships with candidates throughout the full life-cycle of recruitment.
· Collaborate with Hiring Managers throughout the full life-cycle of recruitment to include on-going communication, coaching, and establishment of best hire practices.
· Builds and maintains relationships with client HR, Total Rewards, and other stakeholders.
· Fields general, straight forward to moderately complex inquiries from candidates and hiring managers; escalates inquiries to senior team members and/or management as necessary.
· Assists with coordinating logistics for recruiting events, such as job fairs, open houses, and invitation-only events.
· Identifies areas of potential optimization and shares with management.
· Collaborates with team members to develop and maintain a unified approach to talent sourcing and recruitment.
· Proactively establishes and maintains beneficial business relationships through networking with industry contacts, association members, trade groups, employment groups and/or social media.
· May schedule candidates for telephone and/or face-to-face interviews and orientations.
· Responsible for negotiating salaries and relocation, creating offer letters, and initiating hiring eForms.
· May train and provide guidance on industry best practices to less experienced team members.
· Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION & JOB REQUIREMENTS:
High school diploma or equivalent with a minimum of four (4) years of agency and/or corporate recruiting experience is required. Bachelor’s degree with previous experience utilizing Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) and/or Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS) is preferred.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
• Ability to communicate effectively, verbally and in writing.
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
• Ability to focus on client needs with a commitment to quality and customer service.
• Ability to prioritize, organize and perform multiple work assignments simultaneously while meeting deadlines.
• Ability to identify and resolve problems through recommending and implementing creative solutions.
• Knowledge of and ability to interpret and understand employment-related laws, rules and regulations.
• Knowledge of Applicant Tracking Systems.
• Knowledge of current sourcing and recruiting trends, best practices and methodologies.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office products, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.