Not ready to apply?
Please sign up to join our Talent Community or update your profile HERE >.
Employer Brand & Talent Acquisition Specialist
Reading, United Kingdom
Job ID: 6900
Date published: 18-Sep-2018
Pontoon is a global HR outsourcing company specializing in improving an organization’s talent. We manage the contingent workforce and statement of work resources on behalf of our clients, as well as source and recruit direct hires. Pontoon’s approach results in significant cost savings and revenue improvement, increased worker quality, workforce insight and greater regulatory compliance. A division of Adecco with operations in nearly 100 countries and with more than 1,500 colleagues worldwide, the Jacksonville, Florida-based organization delivers solutions to more than 150 industry-leading companies.
This is a permanent role based on-site with our client, Ericsson in EMEA. This is a key role within our team in Europe, which focuses on supporting the Global Employer Brand (EB) strategy of Ericsson by executing locally in the areas of Employer Brand, University Relations, as well as Diversity & Inclusion. In this role, you will support the delivery of global Employer Brand, University Relations, and Diversity & Inclusion initiatives into the local market by translating requirements into a yearly plan for the market and working closely with the TA Leader to prioritize additional local needs for the market.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work with the TA lead to interpret the central, global employer brand strategy, along with the local EB considerations and local market data.
- Work with the TA Leader to create a custom employer brand strategy with local priorities.
- Oversee the delivery of local content curation and compilation from country specific EB Specialists, including TeamEricsson local training and promotion
- Local award notifications and strategic award submissions to Global EB
- Inform HM about available self-service tools
- Identify local events and work with Global EB team to coordinate promotion, entry of events on Avature and provide career site content
- Execute GELA comms coordination of internal & external local EB related activities based upon Ericsson agreed messages.
- Update career site, local Spotlight page and regional LinkedIn page
- When required, connect local External Communications with Global EB to secure local print, radio and media channels depending upon the available Ericsson budget.
- Work with global EB to support local experiential activations
- Provide recommendation for EB key words based upon data and oversight experience in the EB program.
- Maintain local ERP internal page updates
- Provide recommendation for EB strategy definition based upon data and oversight experience of the local EB programs.
- Lead the MELA EB Team and organize monthly knowledge sharing and tools discovery sessions for all recruiters
- Keep track of key sourcing tools in different markets and support leveraging most relevant channels
- Support collaboration of different stakeholders to facilitate recruitment
- Coordinate the promotion of the Ericsson Innovation Awards (EIA) Regional Competition across MELA and engaging local judges.
- Work with local recruiters and EB Specialists for support in targeting universities and communities; ensure at minimum regional winners are interviewed for internship; attend global calls as needed
- Launch and coordinate Student ambassadors program at local Universities – Uniteam concept
- Work with EB on applying local Universum findings
- Work closely with EB specialists & local recruiters to identify UR events in alignment with the global/local UR strategy
- Work with TA team to track events.
- Act as UR Lead to implement local strategy, coordinate local social media and virtual activities
- Work with Market Area leadership to engage with Targeted Universities
- Work with Market Area teams to have Early Careers Program (ECP) resources and leadership attend target university events
- Provide monthly, quarterly and annual reports to TA leadership on activities.
- Share information about tools available to support university hiring.
- Support Girls Who Innovate by engaging judges and organizing locally
- Coordinate, drive and track the performance of local D&I events – align with global campaign
- Coordinate local Yammer Global D&I event messaging for local comms.
- Delivery of D&I materials and toolkits as required by local business
- Participation in local D&I conferences, awards and Diversity EB sessions depending upon the available Ericsson budget to send Pontoon to event.
- Delivery of global key D&I initiatives in collaboration with local D&I drivers, MELA internal and external comms.
- Coordinate and support gender hiring strategy execution
- Conducting introduction calls to the new joiners about D&I and EB
MINIMUM EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- A Bachelor degree is required preferably in a Human Resources, Marketing or related experience
- 3+ years of experience with employment branding including developing and delivering branding both digital and non-digital assets; managing web presences, social assets or digital content; creating and curating content and messaging
- Masters Business degree is desirable