Not ready to apply?
Please sign up to join our Talent Community or update your profile HERE >.
Reading, United Kingdom
Job ID: 6448
Date published: 8-Jun-2018
Pontoon drives the acquisition of permanent talent and manages contingent and project workforce on behalf of an organization. We ensure a superior candidate experience and maximize employer brand. We provide efficiency, flexibility and scalability. We manage and optimize supplier partnerships and leverage the best workforce technologies. We manage risk and give full visibility of an organization’s talent.
Proudly part of The Adecco Group – the world’s leading provider of workforce solutions and a Fortune Global 500 company – the Pontoon team supports clients across the globe in over 100 countries.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join our UK team as a Junior Recruiter, managing external and internal recruitment end-to-end. This is a permanent position based on a client site in Reading with a global corporate technology business.
Working with your colleagues you will be responsible to source and deliver the best candidates at a variety of levels, across required disciplines. You will need to source permanent candidates through all available channels (including advertising, social media, referrals, direct sourcing, agency, etc). In doing so you should achieve excellent customer satisfaction results and exceed the Customer’s expectations ensuring resourcing targets and SLAs are met.
We aim to provide the best-in-class recruitment experience - You will own the candidate relationship throughout the recruitment lifecycle, including pre-screening, interview preparation and providing feedback.
You will need to use effective communication techniques to build relationships with a variety of people both internally and externally through face to face or telephone conversations, including; Client managers and stakeholders / External Candidates / Preferred Suppliers / Support Centre / Pontoon management
You will be assisting with various steps in the recruitment process, such as:
- Prepare job advert & posting of roles to careers site/external job boards
- Pre-screen candidates to produce shortlist and, where required, long lists
- Prepare candidates for interview
- Provide objective feedback to candidates after interview
- Support/attend recruitment events (i.e Job Fairs, Grad events)
- Adhere to all documented processes and procedures: Operations manual & SLA, Technology processes and Customer’s internal policies & procedures
- Any other reasonable requests of your manager
- Essential Experience/Competencies:
- Relevant experience gained either in an office environment, recruitment or HR function
- Able to work on own initiative
- Strong prioritization and organizational skills
- Flexible and open to trying new challenges
Desirable Qualifications and Experience:
- Knowledge/understanding of the technology sector (i.e. terminology)
- Expertise in candidate sourcing, including internet and off-line database searches
- Networking skills / Social Networking knowledge
- Primarly work location is Reading, UK. This position may involve travel to London and other UK sites
Ready to apply? We look forward to receiving your application!
You are about to register with Pontoon Solutions, Inc. and/or its applicable affiliated entity, part of the Adecco Group, as a candidate. In connection with your registration, Pontoon will collect and use information about you to make available our services and maintain our relationship with you. Our Privacy Information Statement explains how we collect and use such information about you and the rights you have.
Where you choose to give us so called ‘sensitive information’ (this is information that gets special protection under applicable law. Depending on applicable law, It may include information such as about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to) other than where we ask for it, you agree, by giving us such information, that we may use it in the way(s) set out in the Privacy Information Statement.