Not ready to apply?
Please sign up to join our Talent Community or update your profile HERE >.
Program Coordinator - Direct Hire/Colleague
Richmond, VA, United States
Job ID: 6705
Date published: 9-Aug-2018
The Program Coordinator provides front-line customer service to internal team members, clients, vendors and users for the various supported Vendor Management Software solutions. Responsible for communicating ongoing issues through the appropriate escalation process and providing timely feedback and responses to the end users. The Program Coordinator must work with all parties within Center of Excellence for problem resolution, and must provide a professional response and exhibit strong customer service orientation when dealing with all external clients. Responsible for requisition review, entry and maintenance through the use of VMS technology, CM system and other systems as required. Works under general supervision.
- Responds and answers all inbound telephone calls and correspondence in a timely manner/according to SLA’s.
- Uses working knowledge of various supported Vendor Management Software to troubleshoot issues.
- Understands Vendor Management Software functionality dependencies in order to troubleshoot functional issues.
- Uses standardized situational responses and processes to resolve customer issues.
- Recognizes and gathers relevant information on customer issues/scenarios requiring further solutions. Escalates such issues according to standard escalation process.
- Makes recommendations to improve efficiencies where applicable.
- Works to meet all existing SLA’s and works to improve overall process by recommending improvements to Supervisor.
- Documents and escalates all contacts reported by users following Customer Support standard operating procedure.
- Maintains and continually increases knowledge of supported software solutions.
- Assists with training of peers in the standards and practices within the Customer Support organization.
- Creates and maintains electronic records and fields (e.g. customer numbers, cost center numbers) in support of the requisition entry set up.
- Receives and reviews new requisition requests daily using the VMS tool.
- Enters the requisition into the CM system promptly and accurately.
- Validates entries to ensure accuracy.
- Interacts and coordinates with the Program Managers and Program Consultants frequently to communicate questions and receive updates on current requisition activity
- Updates the requisition record as directed by the Program Managers and/or Program Consultants to included changes, cancellation, status changes.
- Maintains thorough and accurate documentation on any end user interactions.
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION & JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- High School Diploma. Bachelor Degree preferred but not required.
- Two (2) years’ work experience in a service level industry and/or One (1) to three (3) years’ experience in a customer service environment or equivalent.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Skilled in communicating effectively verbally and in writing.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships (Strong Customer Service Skills)
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Possess strong attention to detail.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.