Not ready to apply?
Please sign up to join our Talent Community or update your profile HERE >.
Talent Acquisition Sourcer II - Contract/Associate
San Francisco, CA, United States
Job ID: 6204
Date published: 23-Apr-2018
The Sourcer II, under general supervision, assists with the identifying and attracting top-tier candidates and building and maintaining a comprehensive candidate pipeline that addresses the needs of clients and enables the team to effectively meet expectations, and ensure a positive and efficient experience for prospective candidates. Typically, responsible for one or more client accounts with a mid-level volume of open requisitions that cover various roles and skillsets, as defined by the client.
- Collaborates with recruiters and hiring managers to understand the staffing needs of clients.
- Posts approved requisitions to various job boards and leverages online recruiting resources and Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) to identify and attract candidates and build a comprehensive candidate pipeline.
- Assists with the development of and/or develops role specific and comprehensive sourcing strategies to meet program requirements; develops job-related marketing content including postings, email campaigns, and flyers.
- Assists with the creation of and/or creates Boolean Search Strings and recommends and makes enhancements based on market response, needs and requirements.
- Conducts general, straight forward to moderately complex data mining, targeted searches, and outreach to various resources to source potential candidates, including cold-calling.
- Compiles, formats and prepares sourcing metrics and assists with creating information presentations for internal operational and/or sourcing program owners.
- Enters and tracks candidate data in various electronic systems and runs standard reports as required.
- Identifies candidates and shares information with appropriate recruiters to initiate the vetting process.
- Assists with the evaluation of current initiatives, strategies, pipelines, tools, technologies, job boards, etc. and identifies, recommends and develops best practices in sourcing.
- Conducts market and competitor evaluations and reports results.
- Fields general, straight forward to moderately complex inquiries from candidates and hiring managers; escalates inquiries to senior team members and/or management as necessary.
- May train and provide guidance on industry best practices to less experienced team members.
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION & JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- High school diploma or equivalent with a minimum two (2) years of sourcing and industry research experience.
- Previous experience utilizing Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) and/or Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS) is preferred.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Skilled in communicating effectively verbally and in writing.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
- Ability to prioritize, organize and perform multiple work assignments simultaneously while meeting assigned deadlines.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and handle highly sensitive/confidential information.
- Ability to function effectively with or as part of a team.
- Ability to demonstrate effective customer services skills.
- Ability to utilize market research tools and techniques.
- Ability to maintain a basic understanding of and compliance with related federal, state, and local laws, rules and regulations.
- Knowledge of and the ability to apply the principles, best practices, and standards of talent sourcing, such as creating and utilizing Boolean Search Strings.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products, such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Proficient with electronic sourcing resources, such as customer relationship management (CRM) tools and applicant tracking systems (ATS).