Not ready to apply?
Please sign up to join our Talent Community or update your profile HERE >.
Global Head Emerging Technologies - Direct Hire/Colleague
San Francisco, California, United States
Job ID: 6510
Date published: 22-Jun-2018
The Global Head Emerging Technologies interfaces with Pontoon business leaders in implementing and operationalizing emerging technologies and tools for our programs as well as for the larger Pontoon organization. Assists in the contract process, implementation, and ongoing support of client-facing technology and reporting solutions designed/implemented to support business strategies.
Lead Technology Implementation
- Implements technology solutions to create and improve efficiencies and capabilities within our Programs to reduce client’s pain points
- Streamlines the implementation process to gain efficiency and time in delivering
- Interfaces with technology providers as escalation point to remediate operational challenges.
- Manages training and workload of the RPO technology team, including technology teams located in other regions.
- Leads, coaches and develops direct reports
- Establishes key metrics, standards and baseline for reporting, analytics, tool implementation, client technology administration
- Directs and assists in implementation of digital solutions for new and existing clients.
- Assists in developing business cases in coordination with Pontoon business leaders
- Assists the project scoping process including interpretation of business needs & processes, definition of technology requirements, and identification of impacted areas, vendor selection in coordination with Group IT and Procurement departments
- Partners with technology providers to ensure system availability and optimization
- Provides second level support to end-user community on client-facing technology, including questions and usage.
- Assists in Client’s Quarterly Business Review
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
- Responsible for the overall coordination, roadmap, implementation and control of emerging technologies delivery projects ensuring consistency with methodologies + Pontoon + Program strategy, commitments and goals
- Facilitates the change management
- Facilitates the definition of project scope, goals, baselines, RACI, tasks and deliverables
- Leads the project planning
- Directs and supports the partner and program team
- Establishes and improves KPIs dashboards and reporting related to technology delivery
- Facilitates meetings and workshops with partners, clients and program teams
- Continuously monitors and reports on progress of the project to all stakeholders
- Assists and provides guidance to legal team and all stakeholders in the establishment and review of our partnership contracts
- Manages our partnerships contracts database
EDUCATION & JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, computer science, engineering or related field with minimum of eight (8) years of a combined experience in information technology, analytics, and project management.
- Master’s in business administration, preferred but not required.
- Minimum of twelve (8) years of equivalent combination of post high school education and experience may be considered in lieu of a degree.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Skilled in communicating effectively verbally and in writing.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
- Ability to effectively simultaneously manage multiple projects that vary in nature and scope.
- Ability to prioritize, organize and perform multiple work assignments simultaneously while meeting assigned deadlines.
- Ability to resolve complex problems through evaluating all options and implementing solutions.
- Ability to develop, improve and streamline processes to meeting established goals and objectives.
- Ability to manage conflict and demonstrate the courage to challenge organizational thinking and the status quo.
- Ability to effectively influence others at various levels internal and external of the organization.
- Ability to conceptualize and implement ways to improve the organization by taking risks to enhance the speed and organizational ability to adapt, change and create.
- Ability to strategically plan and serve as a catalyst for organizational change, cultivate a shared vision with others, and motivate others to transfer vision into action.
- Ability to interface business applications with other systems.
- Ability to read, interpret, and draft technical manuals, equipment diagrams, and specifications.
- Ability to convey technical information to technical and non‐technical users.
- Ability to perform accurately in a detail oriented environment.
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office products, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.