Not ready to apply?
Please sign up to join our Talent Community or update your profile HERE >.
Program Consultant II (VIP Special Handling Desk) - Direct Hire/Colleague
San Jose, CA, United States
Job ID: 6464
Date published: 12-Jun-2018
- Manages all stages of requisition activity through the use of VMS technology. Oversees the use of VMS technology to ensure optimum, cost-effective, timely, and high quality results. Provides adequate oversight, training and leadership to ensure end user community and supplier partnerships reach potential.
- Establishes, fosters and maintains positive working relationships with Pontoon MSP suppliers through regular phone and in-person contact.
- Manages and coordinates client and supplier community interactions within assigned market area or skill set.
- Provides consultative support to end users to clarify job responsibilities, skills and other requirements of specific requisitions.
- Reviews and manages candidate submittals from suppliers to ensure the best qualified candidates are submitted for end user review and placement.
- Assists Program Manager and Supplier Manager to facilitate program Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) training and updates to supplier community on a regular basis to ensure understanding and compliance.
- Communicates program procedural changes and updates to local Pontoon MSP suppliers and client users while providing all procedural updates in a timely manner. Facilitates to ensure suppliers appropriately manage employee on-boarding, employee relations issues, orientations, performance reviews, and off-boarding activities.
- Establishes and maintains a proactive, positive working relationship with client end users through regular phone and in-person contact. Performs site visits and promotes communication with the client end users within assigned market area or skill set.
- Assists with supplier assessment efforts and updates as needed.
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION & JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor Degree in related field or equivalent experience.
- Five (5) years managerial/supervisory experience in the service provider industry.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Skilled in communicating effectively verbally and in writing.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
- Proven track record measured by customer service levels and satisfaction, increased responsibilities, and working relationships with colleagues and management.
- Able to communicate effectively and clearly in writing and orally, both in one-on-one and in group presentation situations.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.