Not ready to apply?
Please sign up to join our Talent Community or update your profile HERE >.
Program Consultant II - Direct Hire/Colleague
San Jose, California, United States
Job ID: 6701
Date published: 9-Aug-2018
The Program Consultant II optimizes efforts to service clients in a high quality, cost effective manner for multiple work locations. Directs and controls all phases of the client requisition process in order to encourage a fair and competitive environment as well as maintain adherence to program process compliance. Scope of responsibility will be on an expanded geographic territory or national level within a specific functional area of expertise. Travel will be required. Works under minimal supervision.
- Manages all stages of requisition activity through the use of VMS technology. Oversees the use of VMS technology to ensure optimum, cost-effective, timely, and high quality results. Provides adequate oversight, training and leadership to ensure end user community and supplier partnerships reach potential.
- Establishes, fosters and maintains positive working relationships with Pontoon MSP suppliers through regular phone and in-person contact.
- Manages and coordinates client and supplier community interactions within assigned market area or skill set.
- Provides consultative support to end users to clarify job responsibilities, skills and other requirements of specific requisitions.
- Reviews and manages candidate submittals from suppliers to ensure the best qualified candidates are submitted for end user review and placement.
- Assists Program Manager and Supplier Manager to facilitate program Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) training and updates to supplier community on a regular basis to ensure understanding and compliance.
- Communicates program procedural changes and updates to local Pontoon MSP suppliers and client users while providing all procedural updates in a timely manner. Facilitates to ensure suppliers appropriately manage employee on-boarding, employee relations issues, orientations, performance reviews, and off-boarding activities.
- Establishes and maintains a proactive, positive working relationship with client end users through regular phone and in-person contact. Performs site visits and promotes communication with the client end users within assigned market area or skill set.
- Assists with supplier assessment efforts and updates as needed.
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION & JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor Degree in related field or equivalent experience.
- Five (5) years managerial/supervisory experience in the service provider industry.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Skilled in communicating effectively verbally and in writing.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
- Proven track record measured by customer service levels and satisfaction, increased responsibilities, and working relationships with colleagues and management.
- Able to communicate effectively and clearly in writing and orally, both in one-on-one and in group presentation situations.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.