Not ready to apply?
Please sign up to join our Talent Community or update your profile HERE >.
MSP Program Consultant
Job ID: 6877
Date published: 13-Sep-2018
Employed by Pontoon working onsite at a leading technology company the Program Consultant will own the requisition management life-cycle for the recruitment of all new contingent / contract opportunities for our client across APAC, from pre-intake to confirming a successful hire.
The successful candidate’s key role is to facilitate the marriage of candidate with job. This is achieved by forming strong relationships with client hiring managers and recruitment agency partners, educating hiring managers on processes and deliverables, keeping up to date with progress to course correct throughout the hiring journey, helping recruitment agency partners reach their full potential by delivering the best candidate possible within the shortest timeframe, contribute to cost control initiatives and strive to excel in service delivery.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Build strong relationships with hiring managers across APAC by providing consultative solutions for their in-country hiring needs
- Ensure the hiring manager community is educated on program, process, service and delivery expectations specific to the recruitment of new contract opportunities
- Coordinate client and recruitment agency interactions as needed, especially for niche or ‘outside the box’ hires
- Identify aging and tough to fill positions, and work strategically with Stakeholders to fill vacancies within set SLA’s
- Manage all stages of requisition lifecycle and ensure it’s captured within the Vacancy Management System (VMS)
- Assist with recruitment agency management and performance tracking
- Collaborate with wider global MSP team on process improvement or special project delivery to ensure continued program service delivery
- Understand recruitment best practices, country laws and emerging trends across APAC to further educate managers and suggest the best hiring strategy for their needs
- Identify innovations and improvements
- Conduct compliance and audit activities, as requested
- Conduct orientation and onboarding activities, as requested
- As required assist with worker management questions and queries via the internal client Ticketing System
EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE & OTHER POSITION REQUIREMENTS:
- 2+ years staffing or recruiting experience within APAC
- Demonstrable stakeholder and 3rd party supplier management skills
- Impeccable communication skills in English
- Incredible attention to detail
- Appreciation for deliverables and SLA metrics
- Ability to work flexibly and think on your feet
- Prioritizing and time management
- Assertive and aware, able to handle conflicts and challenging personal styles
- Motivated by collaboration and teamwork
- Self aware, good judgement, strength of character
- MSP and VMS experience (desirable)
- MAC and Google Docs experience (desirable)