Not ready to apply?
Please sign up to join our Talent Community or update your profile HERE >.
RPO Account Director
Job ID: 6682
Date published: 7-Aug-2018
The Director provides direction and hands-on leadership to the regional corporate recruiting function and owns accountability for the outcomes. Acting as the central point for planning, leading, and executing Pontoon RPO talent acquisition strategies to support immediate and future internal recruiting needs of the business, identifying opportunities for growth.The key interface for the client’s Regional TA Leader, advising on change, delivering the agreed metrics portfolio, providing business intelligence and proposing strategic initiatives to improve performance. Owns the ongoing change management and organizational development of the internal recruitment function to ensure that the function is always aligned to Pontoon RPO business needs.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Collaborate with Regional Client stakeholders and functional leaders to develop and execute annual hiring plans
- Sponsor initiatives to drive the availability of top quality talent within the region to ensure the delivery of high quality talent portfolio management decisions
- Manages confidential (internal) third party search activities
- Delivers in-house recruiting metrics portfolio
- Accountable for measuring and reporting on hiring manager satisfaction and sourcing effectiveness
- Collaborates with Regional client stakeholders to build a competitive advantage through a strong internal and external employment brand
- Manages regional recruitment budget
- Develop and execute candidate pipelining best practices to support filling current Pontoon RPO staffing requirements
- Proactively manages, coaches, and develops internal recruiting team members to achieve Pontoon RPO business objectives and professional career goals
- Serve as primary escalation point for internal and external stake holders
EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE & OTHER POSITION REQUIREMENTS:
- Extensive experience in recruiting and/or talent acquisition, including in-depth knowledge of employment laws and regulations
- Extensive experience of managing recruiters in multiple locations across a highly complex, fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrable experience of strengthening recruiting practices, developing recruiting strategies and implementing recruiting plans
- Demonstrated ability to hold people accountable for performance and results
- Proven ability to collaborate and influence effectively across internal and client organizations, breaking down any existing barriers or resistance to change, and working across multiple countries.
- Developing and managing a recruiting budget
- Domain expertise with current and emerging recruitment technologies
- Demonstrable personal expertise in candidate screening, assessment, and competency-based selection program development and implementation
- Technical proficiency with MS Office suite
- Ability to develop and deliver executive level presentations
- Extensive program management experience
Desirable Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor Degree in a relevant field, Master Degree preferred but not required
- Working knowledge of, compliance with, and ability to report on employment, immigration, and labor laws including FLSA, ADA, and EEO
- Strong project management and organizational skills. Ability to balance competing priorities, complex situations, and tight deadlines
- Developing and managing recruitment shared service environment
- Intra-company collaboration with exceptional problem-solving abilities
- Mix of Agency and In-house recruiting experience preferred but not required
This position could be based onsite at Ericsson Singapore.
The successful candidate will expect to work with a high performing recruitment team and ability to work within a true recruitment consulting role.
If you’re up for the challenge and would like to work on a fulfilling role with an outstanding team Apply now and talk with us!