Not ready to apply?
Please sign up to join our Talent Community or update your profile HERE >.
Onsite Recruitment Business Partner (IS/Digtial Technology space)
Staines, United Kingdom
Job ID: 5811
Date published: 18-Dec-2017
This role is for an Onsite Recruitment Business Partner to support a first generation, complex and busy Managed Service (MSP). The current MSP has been live since September 2015. The role will predominately support contractor (non-permanent worker) recruitment within the IS/Digtial Technology space.
The role will be based onsite with the customer full time in Staines, with home working one day a week.
The Onsite Recruitment Team delivering the Managed Service consists of 6 Recruitment Business Partners, 2x team administrators and a Head of Client Services.
- To work consultatively with Hiring Managers within the resource portfolio to deliver an outstanding recruitment service by advising on best practice for attraction, assessment and selection for all non-permanent roles.
- To be passionate about technology and “to speak the same technical language” as the IS hiring manager community.
- To build a close working relationship with large network of agencies, predominately within the IS and IoT space.
- To arrange agency briefing calls with hiring managers to ensure suppliers are fully briefed on roles, or to brief agencies directly on technical roles; vet the quality and suitability of CVs coming from agencies via Fieldglass, ensuring quality of delivery and adherence to SLAs.
- To manage background-screening for each offer, and end to end offer process for all successful candidates within portfolio.
- To liaise with “gifted” candidates – ie candidates referred from client.
- To raise all Work Order (offers) on Fieldglass.
- To provide support to hiring managers on any aspect of recruiting a contractor (NPW)
Background and key skills:
- Extensive demonstrable recruitment experience of UK contractors within the IS space. (essential)
- Demonstrable background of working onsite with a customer in either an MSP/RPO capacity. (essential)
- Great relationship building and stakeholder engagement skills. (essential)
- Solid understanding of limited company contractors
- Previous VMS experience. (ideal, but not essential as full training will be provided on Fieldglass).
- Previous Workday experience (ideal, but not essential as full training will be provided on Workday).
You are about to register with Pontoon Solutions, Inc. and/or its applicable affiliated entity, part of the Adecco Group, as a candidate. In connection with your registration, Pontoon will collect and use information about you to make available our services and maintain our relationship with you. Our Privacy Information Statement explains how we collect and use such information about you and the rights you have.
Where you choose to give us so called ‘sensitive information’ (this is information that gets special protection under applicable law. Depending on applicable law, It may include information such as about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to) other than where we ask for it, you agree, by giving us such information, that we may use it in the way(s) set out in the Privacy Information Statement.