Not ready to apply?
Please sign up to join our Talent Community or update your profile HERE >.
Taguig City, Philippines
Job ID: 7125
Date published: 7-Nov-2018
The Sourcing Recruiter under general supervision, assists with the identifying and attracting top-tier candidates and building and maintaining a comprehensive candidate pipeline that addresses the needs of clients and enables the team to effectively meet expectations, and ensure a positive and efficient experience for prospective candidates. Typically, responsible for one or more client accounts in Japan with a mid-level volume of open requisitions that cover various roles and skillsets, as defined by the client.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Collaborates with onsite recruiters and hiring managers to understand the staffing needs of clients.
- Search and identifies potential candidates mainly on LinkedIn and cold-calling and shared information with appropriate recruiters to initiate the vetting process.
- Enters and tracks candidate data in various electronic systems and runs standard reports as required.
- Assists with the creation of and/or creates Boolean Search Strings and recommends and makes enhancements based on market response, needs and requirements.
- Fields general, straight forward to moderately complex inquiries from candidates; escalates inquiries to onsite recruiters and/or management as necessary.
- Compiles, formats and prepares sourcing metrics and assists with creating information presentations for internal operational and/or sourcing program owners.
- Assists with the evaluation of current initiatives, strategies, pipelines, tools, technologies, job boards, etc. and identifies, recommends and develops best practices in sourcing.
- May train and provide guidance on industry best practices to less experienced team members.
EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE & OTHER POSITION REQUIREMENTS:
- High school diploma or equivalent with a minimum two (2) years of sourcing and industry research experience.
- Knowledge / previous experience of sourcing IT positions is must.
- Knowledge / previous experience of Financial Industry, Manufacturing industry
- skilled in communicating effectively verbally and in writing.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
- Ability to prioritize, organize and perform multiple work assignments simultaneously while meeting assigned deadlines.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and handle highly sensitive/confidential information.
- Ability to function effectively with or as part of a team.
- Ability to demonstrate effective customer services skills.
- Ability to utilize market research tools and techniques.
- Knowledge of and the ability to apply the principles, best practices, and standards of talent sourcing, such as creating and utilizing Boolean Search Strings.