Not ready to apply?
Please sign up to join our Talent Community or update your profile HERE >.
MSP Client Program Supervisor
Taguig City, Philippines
Job ID: 6960
Date published: 25-Sep-2018
- The Program Supervisor Lead leads the team and provides front‐line customer service and escalation support to internal team members, clients, vendors and users for the various supported Vendor Management Software solutions.
- Responsible for addressing and communicating ongoing issues through the appropriate escalation process and providing timely feedback and responses to the end users. Responsible to driving client and internally owned projects and initiatives, proposition solutions and building execution plans.
- Responsible for case review, entry and maintenance through the use of VMS technology. The Supervisor must work with all parties for problem resolution, and must provide a professional response and exhibit strong customer service orientation when dealing with all partners. Takes responsibility for supervising the team to ensure work is managed in an efficient, effective and timely manner while meeting/exceeding SLA’s. Works under general supervision.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Builds relationships with client workstream owners. Establish and maintain rapport with the client. Acts as SME for tactical program management for their specific region/span of control.
- Provides customer with regular updates regarding the MSP activities and overall performance to metrics
- Provides assigned resources adequate oversight, training and leadership to ensure they reach potential. Acts as the day-to-day escalation contact for Program team members within the account.
- Uses the VMS technology to ensure optimum, cost-effective, timely and high quality results.
- Sits onsite with client to emphasize quality and service. Identify opportunities for further growth of existing accounts.
- Satisfies quality metrics that are established for the program and ensures supplier adherence to quality standards and compliance requirements.
- In partnership with Program Manager, Trains supplier staff members so that each member is fully trained and 100% compliant to program expectations.
- Supports billing reconciliation and negotiations.
- Manages team members, both onsite and remote.
- Hold team members accountable to SLAs, client delivery, and other performance goals
- Responsible for all people management, coaching and development, training, and other applicable responsibilities
- Leads by example, responds and answers inbound telephone calls and email correspondence in a timely manner/according to SLA’s within a service delivery center that provides support to Managed Service Provider (MSP) Programs.
- Uses working knowledge of various supported Vendor Management Software to troubleshoot issues.
- Uses standardized situational responses and processes to resolve customer issues for consistency but tailors appropriate response based on the situation to ensure the best possible level of service is delivered.
- Documents and escalates all contacts reported by users following Customer Support standard operating procedure.
- Resolves escalated customer issues that are not being solved by team or where customer escalates.
- Identifies solutions to ongoing or repetitive issues
- Partners with client on projects and initiatives in ongoing business operations
- Maintains and continually increases knowledge of supported software solutions and customer business processes.
- Maintains thorough and accurate documentation on any end user interactions.
- Pulls, prepares and checks reports for operational monitoring.
- Acquires knowledge through issue analysis, testing, and working with higher level support departments and aids in development and sharing of best practices.
- Escalates such issues according to standard escalation process.
- Closely monitor execution of Program Coordinators & Leads to responsibilities/assigned tasks, ensuring program is achieving/exceeding predetermined company targets and SLA’s.
- Provide on‐going training to team as individual professional and/or business needs dictate.
- Assists with training of new team members on standards and practices so that required tasks, both existing and future,can be effectively executed.
- Supports the Program Manager with new hire screening and on‐boarding.
- Assists Program Manager with staff scheduling changes to meet/anticipate business needs and is able to work flexible working hours to meet demands of the client.
- Meet with Manager on a regular basis to provide feedback but also to receive instruction or action.
- Interacts and coordinates with the Program Managers and Program Consultants frequently to communicate questions and receive updates on current requisition activity. Ensure work related information is circulated to entire team to avoid miscommunication, customer disruption, and/or lapse in customer service.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum of four (3) years full time work experience with (3) years in service level industry and a proven track record measured by increased responsibilities.
- Previous account management experience a must.
- Onsite client management experience a plus.
- Staffing and recruiting experience preferred but not required.
- Previous people management experience
- Multi country/region experience a plus
OTHER POSITION REQUIREMENTS:
- May be required to work mid and grave shifts as dictated by business needs
- Should have relevant Word/ Excel skills
- Excellent comprehension and written/ oral communication skills in English
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills – able to make judgments in ambiguous cases
- Strong client management capabilities, building rapport and confidence
- Effective time management skills, able to multitask in a fast-paced, high-volume environment
- Must be able to communicate effectively and clearly in writing and orally, both in one-on-one and in group presentation situations.
- Ability to interact and communicate with all levels of staff and management.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.