Not ready to apply?
Please sign up to join our Talent Community or update your profile HERE >.
Taguig City, Philippines
Job ID: 7052
Date published: 24-Oct-2018
This position is responsible for designing, updating and improving new and supplied (PowerPoint) presentations for our global sales team by conceptualizing and designing presentation slides and sales tools that support the organization’s image, identity and brand, as well as, maintaining a search engine library of proposals and presentations for immediate company-wide access.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Clean up and improvement of new and supplied PowerPoint presentations to support our global sales and bid team
- Maintenance and updating of SharePoint based file library with new sales collateral
- Creating, updating and ongoing maintenance of professional templates and tools
- Develop and maintain global brand template tool kit for presentations and proposals
- Organized, able to update existing slides, inventory slides and maintain current information
- Design and prepare engaging presentation visuals, charts, graphs and animations
- Support and collaborate with Bid team and subject matter experts for necessary support and visuals
- Assisting the Senior Creative Manager with request intake and scheduling of presentation related requests
- Own the process of design from concept to completion, including proofing for accuracy and adherence to brand style guides
- Exceptional knowledge of PowerPoint, Excel and Word
- Able to work collaboratively under tight deadlines
- Solid experience with advanced, complex presentations and animations
- Ability to quickly understand a brand’s guidelines and maintain consistency
- Proficiency in multitasking
- Deal with multiple last-minute creative direction and multiple rounds of edits
- Acts as a brand-advocate across all projects and assignments
- Translates messaging into compelling visuals that effectively depict the organization’s image, identity and brand
- Stays abreast of current and trending multimedia design and presentation techniques, tools and software
- Perform basic video editing with Adobe Premiere
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations will be made upon request to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE & OTHER POSITION REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or a related field with a minimum of five (5) years of related graphic design experience
- Extensive knowledge and advanced level experience with PowerPoint including creating slide masters, animations, being aware of PC/Mac differences, designing for various output media (projector, monitors and print-outs), object animations, embedding video, interactivity, etc.
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft office suite: Excel, Word, PowerPoint and SharePoint
- Strong skills in proofreading, typography, graphic design, and layout
- Proficiency with Adobe CC applications (Photoshop and Illustrator in particular)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Diligent, accountable, organized, detail-oriented, and able to follow direction well
- Amenable to work on mid shift
- Willing to work in BGC, Taguig City.