Not ready to apply?
Please sign up to join our Talent Community or update your profile HERE >.
Process Excellence Manager
Taguig City, Philippines
Job ID: 6956
Date published: 26-Sep-2018
The Process Manager, working closely with the Operational Excellent (OPEX) team, the program teams and the client’s teams, is responsible for leading multiple Lean Six Sigma (LSS) projects to enhance effectiveness, decrease the programs cost-to-serve and increase Net Promoter Score (NPS).
The role is responsible for delivering and implementing LSS projects, Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) initiatives, time/costs/process analyses, trainings and change management actions to ensure the implementation of the most efficient delivery model for the program. Manages day-to-day and tactical aspects of projects, innovative initiatives implementation and other ongoing business deliverables in accordance with business needs. Additionally, this role guides the program teams to solve large, complex, and/or ambiguous business problems and to drive process efficiency, by using LSS and other continuous process improvement tools.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manages the overall coordination, implementation and control of specific projects ensuring consistency with Pontoon and program strategy, commitments and goals.
- Facilitates the definition of project scope, goals, baselines, tasks and deliverables.
- Leads the planning and implementation of projects.
- Provides direction and support to the program teams.
- Establishes and improves Key Performance Indicator (KPI) dashboards and reporting.
- Facilitates meetings and workshops.
- Oversees and reports on progress of projects to all stakeholders.
- Supports change management.
Lean Six Sigma
- Responsible for improving processes, teaching Lean tools/methods and instilling Lean culture/practices within the workplace.
- Leads Time and Process analyses.
- Leads multiple LSS projects, implementations and TCO initiatives.
- Assesses current practices and process performance.
- Evaluates problem, baselines current state, analyzes root cause, recommends improvements, and monitors results.
- Improves local and global processes, conducting LSS assignments within client & Pontoon organization.
- Creates process documentations.
- Trains all local teams to LSS methodologies and culture.
- Supports local sales teams in meeting prospects and clients.
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION & JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Green Belt LSS Certification
- Black Belt LSS Certification, preferred but not required
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Exceptional communication skills and the ability to communicate appropriately at all levels of the organization
- Ability to quickly establish effective working relationships with key stakeholders
- Possesses strong analytical/ attention to detail skills and maintains accuracy
- Effectively handles multiple tasks, problem resolution, and prioritization
- Ability to work collaboratively, strong team player, personable and facilitative
- Strong coaching skills, high energy, results-driven
- Pro-active, solution oriented attitude and assertive
- Proficient with Lean Six Sigma tools
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.