Not ready to apply?
Please sign up to join our Talent Community or update your profile HERE >.
Taguig City, Philippines
Job ID: 6500
Date published: 21-Jun-2018
The Supplier Specialist is responsible for the coordination of supplier set up and management activities (communications, training and change management), supplier on- and off- boarding, VMS data/configuration requests, and administrative tasks
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Contracts and Compliance Document Administration
- Communicates and collects supplier information based on client needs
- Responsible for required supplier documentation updates and compliance requirements.
- Verifies completion of supplier on- and off-boarding documentation requirements per the process checklists.
- Supports new client implementation
- Creates requests for supplier VMS (and other systems) data set up, VMS configuration updates and validates results.
- Supports reviewing and vetting of supplier reviews based on client criteria
- Supplier engagement and communications on required information, changes
- Coordinates and verifies supplier participation in Pontoon MSP program and VMS training.
- Acts as a liaison with Delivery, Training, Change Management, and Relationship Management teams for supplier/position transition activities, and supplier communications.\Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
- Prepares weekly status reports, and participates in customer and internal meetings as necessary.
EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE & OTHER POSITION REQUIREMENTS:
- High School Diploma; Associate or Bachelor Degree preferred but not required.
- One (1) to three (3) years experience in a contingent staffing and/or procurement environment preferred but not required.
- Skilled in communicating effectively verbally and in writing.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
- Ability to interact and communicate with all levels of staff and management.
- Experience using web-based systems preferred but not required.
- Ability to work well on a team, maintain a sense of urgency and continuously strive to improve processes to drive efficiencies.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Google Docs experience preferred
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong organization and planning skills, ability to manage high volume of work and multiple changing / conflicting priorities.