Not ready to apply?
Please sign up to join our Talent Community or update your profile HERE >.
Program Consultant I
Taguig City, Philippines
Job ID: 6905
Date published: 11-Sep-2018
The Program Consultant I provides front-line customer service to internal team members, clients, vendors and users for the various supported Vendor Management Software solutions. Responsible for communicating ongoing issues through the appropriate escalation process and providing timely feedback and responses to the end users. The Program Coordinator must work with all parties within the MSP Program and client for problem resolution, and must provide a professional response and exhibit strong customer service orientation when dealing with all external clients. Responsible for remapping existing contractors to new assignments and facilitating the onboarding of pre-identified candidates through the use of VMS technology. Works under general supervision.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responds and answers all inbound telephone calls and correspondence in a timely manner/according to SLA’s.
- Understands Vendor Management Software functionality dependencies in order to troubleshoot functional issues.
- Uses standardized situational responses and processes to resolve customer issues.
- Recognizes and gathers relevant information on customer issues/scenarios requiring further solutions. Escalates such issues according to standard escalation process.
- Makes recommendations to improve efficiencies where applicable.
- Works to meet all existing SLA’s and works to improve overall process by recommending improvements to Supervisor.
- Documents and escalates all contacts reported by users following Customer Support standard operating procedure.
- Creates and maintains electronic records and fields (e.g. customer numbers, cost center numbers) in support of the remap and payroll process.
- Receives and reviews payroll and remap requisition requests daily using the VMS tool.
- Validates entries to ensure accuracy relative to vendor, candidate, and rates.
- Interacts and coordinates with the Program Managers and Client frequently to communicate questions and provide updates on current requisition activity
- Maintains thorough and accurate documentation on any pre-id or remap cases.
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE & OTHER POSITION REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor Degree
- Two (2) years’ work experience in a service level industry and/or One (1) to three (3) years’ experience in a customer service environment or equivalent.
- 1 year of recruitment experience in the US market mandatory.
- Skilled in communicating effectively verbally and in writing.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships (Strong Customer Service Skills)
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Possess strong attention to detail.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Willing to work at night shift (8pm - 5am)
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.