Not ready to apply?
Please sign up to join our Talent Community or update your profile HERE >.
Program Coordinator (Night Shift)
Taguig City, Philippines
Job ID: 6791
Date published: 24-Aug-2018
The Program Coordinator provides front‐line customer service to internal team members, clients, vendors and users for the various supported Vendor Management Software solutions. Responsible for addressing and communicating ongoing issues through the appropriate escalation process and providing timely feedback and responses to the end users. Responsible for case review, entry and maintenance through the use of VMS technology. The Program Coordinator must work with all parties for problem resolution, and must provide a professional response and exhibit strong customer service orientation when dealing with all partners. Takes responsibility for supervising the team to ensure work is managed in an efficient, effective and timely manner while meeting/exceeding SLA’s. Works under general supervision.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responds and answers inbound telephone calls and email correspondence in a timely manner/according to SLA’s within a service delivery center that provides support to Managed Service Provider (MSP) Programs.
- Uses working knowledge of various supported Vendor Management Software to troubleshoot issues.
- Uses standardized situational responses and processes to resolve customer issues for consistency but tailors appropriate response based on the situation to ensure the best possible level of service is delivered.
- Documents and escalates all contacts reported by users following Customer Support standard operating procedure. Resolves escalated customer issues that are not being solved by team or where customer escalates.
- Maintains and continually increases knowledge of supported software solutions and customer business processes.
- Maintains thorough and accurate documentation on any end user interactions.
- Pulls, prepares and checks reports for operational monitoring.
- Acquires knowledge through issue analysis, testing, and working with higher level support departments and aids in development and sharing of best practices. Makes recommendations to improve efficiencies to drive reduction of repeat calls/emails.
- Recognizes and gathers relevant information on customer issues/scenarios requiring further solutions. Escalates such issues according to standard escalation process.
- Supports the Program Manager with new hire screening and on‐boarding.
- Assists Program Manager with staff scheduling changes to meet/anticipate business needs and is able to work flexible working hours to meet demands of the client.
- Meet with Manager on a regular basis to provide feedback but also to receive instruction or action.
- Interacts and coordinates with the Program Managers and Program Consultants frequently to communicate questions and receive updates on current requisition activity. Ensure work related information is circulated to entire team to avoid miscommunication, customer disruption, and/or lapse in customer service.
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of twenty four (24) months work experience in a service level industry.
- Able to communicate effectively and clearly in writing and orally.
- Able to interact and communicate with all levels of staff and management.
- Must be proficient in PC software packages, such as Microsoft Word, Excel and email.
- Also required are data entry, strong analytical, organizational skills and the ability to work in a fast paced environment under time constraints.
- Must possess strong attention to detail.