Not ready to apply?
Please sign up to join our Talent Community or update your profile HERE >.
Resource and Compliance Coordinator
Taguig City, Philippines
Job ID: 7042
Date published: 22-Oct-2018
Engaged as part of the Adecco Group for offshore delivery around Recruitment Administration and Compliance. This role assists the Modis and Adecco Australia Brand with Back Office Recruitment Administration Tasks, Reporting, and other Ad Hoc Tasks. The role is requires very good attention to detail, and excellent communication and offshore stakeholder management skills.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- The Coordinator will be part of the Recruitment Administration and Compliance Team, which is responsible for a diverse list of tasks relevant to assisting recruitment activity, and ensuring each colleague that joins the business are onboarded as compliant as possible to the Adecco Group Policies. These Recruitment and Compliance Activities include:
- Basic Screening - Conducting CV Reviews and Reference Checks, and converting Candidate CV's into the desired Client Specific or Business Specific Format
- Data Management - Database Document Upload and HRIS Profile Updating
- Candidate Coordination - Scheduling and facilitating the completion of Inductions and Relevant Online Training
- Offer Management - Document Collection, Document Review, Seeking Aprovals, and Contract Generation and Issuance
- Reporting - General Tracking of Candidate Compliance and other Reports required
- Compliance - Ensuring 100% adherance to company policy and documentation requirements
- Ad Hoc - Facilitation / coordination of other as assigned tasks
- Reports to Recruitment Administration and Compliance Team Lead
- Functional relationship with Recruiters, Account Managers, State Leads, CRM's, BDM's across the Staffing, Consulting and Augmentation business lines.
EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE & OTHER POSITION REQUIREMENTS:
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree , any field.
- At least 1- 2 year(s) of working experience in Human Resources or equivalent
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Excellent Attention to Detail
- Excellent Organization Skills
- Ability to keep Stakeholders updated
- Relationship Management experience
- Workload Management experience
- Experience in Oracle (PeopleSoft), SalesForce, and Microsoft Suite (Excel, Word, and Outlook) is a plus
- Applicants must be willing to work in Bonifacio Global City, Taguig
- Willing to work from 6:30 AM - 3:30 PM
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.